What's new

Warner Chat tonight -- HELP!! (1 Viewer)

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
I only have access to the web at work, and won't be able to participate in the Warner Chat tonight.
Can someone please find out if there are any plans for Batman and Mr. Freeze: Sub Zero? It is the only feature-length Batman movie not on DVD.
Also, I'm not sure what the OAR is on Sub Zero since it was made for home video, but if there are plans for a DVD release, can you request that it be framed correctly?
Thank you very much! I've been waiting for this one since the release of Batman: Mask of the Phantasm (which was released OAR, by the way).
------------------
rfloto1.gif

Eric Huffstutler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Eric Huffstutler
Robert you are kiddin' aren't you!?!?! Only Internet access at work? You must have a LOT of free time on your hands at work to post 300+ messages to HTF
biggrin.gif

todd s

Senior HTF Member
If I read their response right the following will be coming out next year:
-Uncut Batman Beyond:return of the joker
-All batman animated movies
-batman animated tv episodes

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Yep they are releasing
Batman:Subzero
Batman Animated Series
Batman/Superman movie
They said there family entertainment division is always looking for input from fans on what should be released

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Robert you are kiddin' aren't you!?!?! Only Internet access at work? You must have a LOT of free time on your hands at work to post 300+ messages to HTF
I suppose I should have said that I currently only have access at work...
My home computer has been down for awhile, and since I use a computer for a living, I rarely turn on my home computer unless I have to...thus the reason why it is still down at the moment...
wink.gif

------------------
rfloto1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks