What's new

Warner Chat Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
I think latecomers are the biggest cause of redundant questions in the chats, simply because they cannot see what has already been asked. Its not really fair to people who have been waiting since the beginning, only to have someone pop in two hours later and ask a question that has already been addressed.
------------------
Please vote for a Richard Donner Re-Cut of Superman II
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/003753.html

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Michael,
They did mention something to the effect that Unforgiven would be remastered for next year's schedule - nothing about a special edition, per se.

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
While I understand the frustration of redundant questions, there are other issues that would occur by not allowing people to enter the chat late.
For one, how do you deal with people who lose there connection, either to the irc or their isp and have to reconnect to the group even though they have been there all along. These people would suffer the same fate as those joining for the first time an hour in.
I would have to agree with Ron that the chat needs to be kept spontaneous, though some slight moderation could help to streamline the questioning.
-Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks