Warner Brother Anniversary DVDs

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Matt_Vaudrin, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Matt_Vaudrin

Matt_Vaudrin Stunt Coordinator

I'm wondering a few things about the 50th anniversary DVD's that Warner put out this year.

THe first ones came out in February, with sets like Full house, Murphy brown, Fresh prince and a few others. Basically it was 2 episodes of 2 other WB shows.

Anyway, there were supposed to be 15 all together, coming out at 3 different points throughout the year.

one was FEb, I think one was November and I can't remember the other one.

Have all those come out already?

IF so could someone please provide me with a list of what shows they were included in and what shows are on them?

2. Pete Battista

Pete Battista Cinematographer

Pete
    I was kinda curios about this myself... I know that the last one I got atleast was The Flash... and that was #9... after that I really didn't hear anything more about this.

I personally don't remember how many they said there would be all together though.

3. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Cinematographer

They ended up cutting the anniversay DVDs short, at least from what I heard. Superman was supposed to have one, but it was cut when it wasn't released on June 7th. Apparently others had to be cut too because they either couldn't clear episodes, or didn't have sets to pair them with.

[​IMG]

Gord

4. Pete Battista

Pete Battista Cinematographer

Pete
    That kinda sucks... was a nice little promotional gimmick. I ended up with 4 of them in my collection... atleast so far... who knows I may pick up an older boxset one day and it will have one of the discs in it. [​IMG]