What's new

Warner Bros. - We Want Season Box Sets for Batman: The Animated Series (1 Viewer)

Lanny_B

Second Unit
I loved all the Batman: The Animated Series episodes. Parts of some are particularly memorable that I know will not show up on a "Best Of" DVD or the first five episodes.

Batman: The Animated Series should follow the example of the Simpsons, the X-files, and others by being released in Full Season Box Sets. These are the only ones I'm excited to buy, as I know I will be disappointed by anything less.

I also feel this way for Batman Beyond, Superman, and the new Justice League as well. These are quality shows that deserve quality DVD treatment.

Thank You.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
I second your complete post.

I would love to see as well maybe the Challenge of The Superfriends and the late 80's series make it to DVD as well. Plus, I would also like to have, even if only on television, the early 80's Batman series that begin on CBS and ended on NBC. Warner has quite the monopoly on these titles and people will buy them if they are released.

Season boxes are the only way to go.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Because of the special Nature of the Batman Animated Series I would prefer either season boxed sets, or chronilogical sets of 20-30 episodes that do not break story arcs.

All episodes should be release in original creator intended order.

Brian Cruz

Agent
I agree with the boxed sets idea, but breaking them up by season doesn't work well:

1st season: 60 episodes

2nd season: 10 episodes

3rd season: 10 episodes

4th season: 5 episodes

5th season: 13 episodes

6th season: 11 episodes

Instead of seasons, I'd like to see the 109 episodes released as 4 boxed sets of 30, 30, 25 and 24 episodes each. Label them Volume 1, 2, 3, and 4, and it'll be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks