What's new

Warner Bros. Tough Guy Collection due July 18th (1 Viewer)

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Corey, thank you very much for bringing this information to our attention. This looks like another 5 star package.

JohnPM - the breakdown reel on the Robin Hood DVD (which is repeated on this gangster set) had plenty of bad language on it so it probably will be complete. As a Tom Kennedy fan, it was a real treat seeing him as Gahagan (Torchy Blane series) blow a line and use a phrase not likely used in one of Gahagan's many poems :) You also heard some raunchy language from a future President. On the Warner wish list thread I had requested more breakdown reels so this is very good news.

Thanks to Warners for putting together a very, very appealing package with these DVDs and bonus features.

Steve

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
wow again.

The gangster set from last year was awesome.

More Cagney & Bogart is always great news even if it includes audio commnetaries.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member

It doesn't look like it is repeated here, Steve. The Robin Hood 2-disc has Breakdowns of 1938, but the specs for this boxset list Breakdowns of '35, '36, '37, '39, and '40.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
My only complaint is that I don't think I can possibly wait 3 months for this to be released!

I can't wait for cover art to be posted!

Corey

Screenwriter

i know. it seems like such a long time. it seems like i've still been waiting forever for bette davis, volume 2.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve

You are quite correct. My error and apologies are offered. My aging brain thought Robin Hood was a '39 movie, but I was a year off.

Does anyone know how many of these breakdown reels there are and for what years?

Steve

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
you know what? I think I ddi! It worked in my x-box, so I figured it was my LG player thats kinda a fussy bitch sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks