What's new

Warner Bros. late 90s P&S discs -- any news? (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'd buy the Grumpys and My Fellow Americans in a heartbeat. Some of my fave comedies!

The recent election season would have been the perfect time to revisit MFA. Lost opportunity there, WB. :frowning:

Jim Tudor

Stunt Coordinator
I'd snap up TRUE STORIES in an instant, although I recently caved on it when I saw it for $3 at Big Lots.

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
I suspect someone on this forum must have inside access to info about why certain movies get released in widescreen while others are relegated to pan and scan. Would anybody care to speculate why one of the best suspense films ever made (Roman Polanski's Frantic) still hasn't gotten a better release? Or why it was released full frame only in the first place? Did some boardroom flunky decide the movie wasn't good enough to get a proper release? Maybe they're gonna remake it and re-release the movie to tie into it. Who knows.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan

I gave up waiting & ordered the 4x3 (it's only a couple of pounds on Amazon Marketplace). It's a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks