1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Warner Bros. - How about Night Moves on DVD?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Jason Hughes, Mar 18, 2002.

1. Jason Hughes

Jason Hughes Supporting Actor

Jason Hughes
    I would love to seen this vastly under-rated movie on DVD. I know Warner Bros. seems to have something against releasing very much catalogue product, but I would buy this one as soon as it comes out.

2. Jay E

Jay E Cinematographer

I would definitely but this on DVD. A great, underrated Thriller/Film Noir and one of Hackman's best performances.

3. Bruce Morrison

Bruce Morrison Supporting Actor

Count me in as well.

4. David Lawrence

David Lawrence Stunt Coordinator

As a big Hackman fan, this is one of my most-wanted titles (especially since I've never seen it in its OAR), so count me in too [​IMG].

5. Bjorn Thoresen

This would make an excellent companion to The Conversation . I'd love to have it on DVD, especially since my laserdisc is a bit rotted.

6. Jon Hertzberg

Jon Hertzberg Screenwriter

Jonathan
    Please get going on this one Warner. No one's asking for the world here, just a nice OAR 16x9 transfer. Of course hearing from Arthur Penn, Gene Hackman, and the other principals would be more than dandy. [​IMG]
    NIGHT MOVES is certainly one of the best noirs of the last thirty years. And Hackman is on top of his game in this one. He has been and remains one of our most respected and popular actors so I can't see this one remaining in the vault too much longer.
    This will fit very nicely on the shelf between THE FRENCH CONNECTION and THE CONVERSATION (I still have to pick that one up.)
    Jon

7. LarryDavenport

LarryDavenport Cinematographer

I would buy Night Moves in a second!

8. GerardC

GerardC Agent

Oh yes, this I absolutely need to have on dvd. As the other posters, being a fan of The French Connection and The Conversation this is surely part 3 of a most excellent Gene Hackman trilogy (oops, I left out The Poseidon Adventure [​IMG] )

9. Jason Hughes

Jason Hughes Supporting Actor

Jason Hughes
    Warner Bros.! I hope you are reading this! I could attend the (excellent) chat a few weeks ago. I wish somebody would have brought this up. Please release this on DVD, even bare bones would be great.