What's new

Warner Bros: Any chance of original "KUNG FU" tv series for dvd release? (1 Viewer)

Henry Woo

Agent
Hi, Warner Bros. I am just wondering if there are any plans to release "Kung Fu" (the original tv series) onto dvd? I know the actual quality of the martial arts sequences weren't all that high but what really attracted me to the series was the acting, storylines and philosophy. It would be nice to get the 3 seasons plus tv movies (pilot plus update with Brandon Lee) onto dvd with some interviews with the creators and actors (David Carradine, etc) on the creation and behind the scenes story of the series.

I know I would pick up the series. Is anyone else interested?

Norm Lalonde

Stunt Coordinator
I'd probably pick this series up myself. I always thought that the original Kung Fu series was quite good, unlike the sequal.

Bring it on, I'll pick it up.

Norm

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I too would pick up this show. I would even get the sequel show. It was pretty good at the beginning. But, got very strange toward the end.

Jeff(R)

Second Unit
I too would pick up this show. I would even get the sequel show. It was pretty good at the beginning. But, got very strange toward the end.
Well, it's out, and for marketing purposes, thinking that everyone just wants widescreen no matter what, they butchered the release, chopping off the top and bottom of the frame.
This was a favorite show of mine that I want to see again, but I will not reward this error by purchasing it. Too bad.
Is there any chance that this will be corrected?
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks