1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Press Release Warner Archive Press Release: Veronica Mars 2019: The Complete First Season

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Ronald Epstein, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Message #1 of 6 Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Founder
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    70682245_10157704754036563_2925374019978919936_o.

VERONICA MARS 2019: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON (2019)
    Run Time 411:00
    Subtitles English SDH
    Sound Quality DTS HD-Master Audio 5.1 - English
    Aspect Ratio 16 X 9 WIDESCREEN, 1.78:1
    Product Color COLOR
    Disc Configuration BD 50
    Special Feature: Veronica Mars at Comic-Con 2019 Featurette

All hail the bacchanalia that is the glorious tradition of spring break in Neptune, a time for scantily clad beachgoers to get loaded, laid…and murdered. When a series of fatal bomb blasts threatens to decimate the seaside town’s tourist industry, Mars Investigations is hired by a wealthy congressman to track down the killer of one of the victims. As Veronica navigates new developments in her longtime relationship with Logan, she’s sucked into a dangerously complex mystery that pits anti-spring-break elites against working-class townies and stretches from Neptune’s pristine paradise into U.S. politics and a Mexican drug cartel. But never fear, Marshmallows, Veronica’s back – and she’s still fighting mad!

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

2. Matt Hough

Matt Hough Director
    Reviewer

Matt Hough
    I'm very happy to read this is going to be available on disc. I have the other seasons, and will be happy to add this one to the collection.

3. cadavra

cadavra Second Unit

mike schlesinger
    Wonderful news! Now I don't have to subscribe to Hulu!

Mike S.

4. Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley Producer

The price went down to about $21. I pre-ordered using the link above.

I was really into this show in its day; I still haven't watched the movie--and I actually participated in the crowdfunding scheme and got free blu-rays of the thing! It's been sitting there for five years, unwatched. I don't know why. Maybe I planned to marathon the old series first.

5. Matt Hough

Matt Hough Director
    Reviewer

Matt Hough
    The movie serves its audience very well and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I put in to review the season set, but whether they send it or not is another matter.

6. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Director

I was hoping we'd see a Warner Archive release of this. I have digital copies in HD of the first three seasons.

Seems like "The Complete Fourth Season" would have been less awkward than "The Complete First Season (2019)". I wonder if there are legal reasons why they can't consider it a continuation of the original show.