What's new

Press Release Warner Archive Press Release: Quick Change (1990) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
q.jpg

NEW 2021 1080p HD Master! QUICK CHANGE (1990)
Run Time 88:00
Subtitles English SDH
Sound Quality DTS HD-Master Audio 2.0 - English
Aspect Ratio 1.85:1, 16 X 9 WIDESCREEN
Product Color COLOR
Disc Configuration BD 25
Special Feature: Theatrical Trailer

The star of Caddyshack, Ghostbusters and Groundhog Day headlines and codirects this uproarious Big Apple heist-and-pursuit caper. Bill Murray plays Grimm, a frazzled urbanite who disguises himself as a clown – and sets out to rob a bank. Geena Davis and Randy Quaid play accomplices in Grimm’s daring scheme and Jason Robards is the blustery cop caught up in Grimm’s “Clown Day Afternoon.” Swiping a million bucks is a snap compared to getting out of town. Grimm and cohorts commandeer a car, a cab, a bus, a baggage tram and a plane (and encounter future stars Stanley Tucci and Tony Shalhoub in hilarious supporting roles) to make what becomes a less-than-merry escape. But for comedy lovers, Quick Change is a ticket to ride!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I loved this movie when it came out, but was trashed by critics and ignored by audiences.
I'd say it was more mixed reviews from critics with probably more on the positive side. As it's a movie I've never seen, I had to pull up some reviews to figure if it was worth a blind buy. Even Siskel & Ebert were mixed. Ultimately I decided it will be the one WAC movie from this cycle that I will pass on.
Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 5.59.45 PM.png

• Agreed
Reactions: PMF

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I'd say it was more mixed reviews from critics with probably more on the positive side. As it's a movie I've never seen, I had to pull up some reviews to figure if it was worth a blind buy. Even Siskel & Ebert were mixed. Ultimately I decided it will be the one WAC movie from this cycle that I will pass on.
View attachment 91181

Oh, BUY THAT MOFO!

It's a hilarious movie and eminently rewatchable.

Nearly 0% chance WA will release anything better this year!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Premium
Ambassador
Real Name
Tony D.
How would you suggest someone tell you they think it’s a good movie.
Tell you it isn’t all that great but buy it anyway.
😒

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Recommending comedies is risky that I've long given up doing so, as senses of humor are just too damn subjective. With that said, IMO, it's mediocre comedy at best.:laugh:
Yes Robert I know it's a slippery slope what one person might find funny someone else might not. Then there's different types of humor dry British humor, which my wife hates. Slapstick the Stooges which I love, but a lot of people don't like. It wasn't really just a recommendation but on one of our trips up to see her family we got stuck on the BQE for about 4 hours so I find humor in that.

Last edited:

DonB34

Agent
Real Name
Donald
I will say I own this on VHS and DVD, and will certainly upgrade to blu-ray. It was an ABC Monday Night Movies back in the 1990s while I was still in high school and doing my homework while watching TV. It was one of those movies I never knew about but loved just by being in the right place at the right time to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors