What's new

Press Release Warner Archive Press Release: Pump Up the Volume (1990) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
1610389252180.png

NEW 2021 1080p HD master!

PUMP UP THE VOLUME (1990)
Run Time 102:00
Subtitles English SDH
Audio Specs DTS HD-Master Audio 5.1 - English
Aspect Ratio 1.85:1, 16 X 9 Letterbox
Product Color COLOR
Disc Configuration BD 50
Includes Original Theatrical Trailer (HD)

By day, Mark Hunter (Christian Slater) is a painfully shy new kid in a small Arizona town. But by night, he’s Hard Harry, the cynical, uncensored DJ of a pirate radio station. Idolized by his high school classmates (who are unaware of his real identity), Harry becomes a hero with his fiercely funny monologues on sex, love, and rock and roll. But when he exposes the corrupt school principal, she calls in the FCC to shut Harry down. An outrageous rebel with a cause, Slater gives a brilliant performance as the reluctant hero who inspires his classmates to find their own voices of rebellion and individuality. A movie with a message, Pump Up the Volume is a raw and witty celebration of free speech that will make you laugh, make you cheer and make you think.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited by a moderator:

skylark68

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
One of my favorites from my younger days. It frustrated me to no end trying to find that Beastie Boys track that was omitted from License to Ill and also wasn't on a soundtrack for the film. It wasn't until Napster came out that I was able to find it. haha

Nick*Z

Screenwriter
Real Name
NICK
Never was a Slater fan, but must admit he is exceptionally good in this movie - underrated and nearly set aside on home video for far too long. WAC is starting to get to the good stuff and its only the second month of the year. Wow! Can't wait for the rest.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Harold Chasen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steven
With the one-two punch of Heathers and Pump Up The Volume, I wasn't the only one who predicted a great career for Christian Slater. Alas, that didn't happen, but at least I can now re-watch it on Blu-Ray.

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
This title has been on my "most wanted on Blu" list since I got into the format.

Watched it last night and it looks and sounds fantastic! Thanks WHV.

I can finally get rid of the old snapper-case which broke several years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks