What's new

Press Release Warner Archive Press Release: My Favorite Year (1982) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
Was he in life afraid of performing in front of an audience? He was an actor and a star.

He was a great actor & a huge star, & as far as I know he was fine with live performance, he did tons of stage work, some great stuff post this film. A huge 80's stage hit was Keith Waterhouse's, Jeffrey Bernard Is Unwell, which he filmed for a TV movie in 1999. I was thinking of the drinking & his mad adventures, only the other day (on the radio) I heard an actor who knew him describe him as, "completely bonkers in the most fabulous exhilarating way".

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Is the Amazon Prime rental of this movie the same transfer as this blu ray? It's got the same cover art.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Didn't I get raked over the coals for making that claim a while back? :D The consensus being that some WAC Blu-ray transfers are available for streaming and some aren't?
You want a cookie that I've since accepted what you were saying?;)

Kilgore

Agent
Real Name
Glen Morgan
Sadly, I have to report an error in the original post. Peter O'Toole had been nominated 8 times, but criminally, never, ever won an Oscar.

Reactions: PMF

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Sadly, I have to report an error in the original post. Peter O'Toole had been nominated 8 times, but criminally, never, ever won an Oscar.

Tragic indeed. He should have won the Academy Award for Lawrence.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks