What's new

Press Release Warner Archive Press Release: Madame Curie (1943) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
51OPS0YGggS.jpg

Press release expected and will be posted here

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
You know, I never thought I’d like a stuffy, character driven science drama like this and LOUIS PASTEUR, but I do. I like them both very much. These two were pleasant surprises in ever would have seen had they not been nominated. Unfortunately, I’m the kind who judges a book by its cover… or, in this case, a movie by its poster.

I have been pleasantly surprised several times by nominated films: 12 ANGRY MEN, LOST HORIZON, GHANDI, WINGS, NAUGHTY MARIETTA, A THOUSAND CLOWNS… to name a few.

Conrad_SSS

Second Unit
Great news! I have always admired this film, and reminded of it by the lackluster recent Amazon "modern" re-telling of Marie Curie's story. The old DVD was ugly and dirty, and this upgrade is long overdue.....I think this bodes well for RANDOM HARVEST to follow in the future.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I've felt PBS/BBC(?) version was more accurate/interesting even though it is quite a bit longer ...
1621418961660.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks