What's new

Warner Archive Press Release: Josie and the Pussycats: The Complete Series (1970-71) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
120771689_10159022572801563_2350889773909590556_o.jpg

NEW 2020 1080p HD masters
JOSIE AND THE PUSSYCATS: THE COMPLETE ANIMATED SERIES (1970-71)
Run Time: 344:00
Subtitles: English SDH
Audio Specs: DTS HD-Master Audio 2.0 - English
Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1 4x3 FULL FRAME
Product Color: COLOR
Disc Configuration: 2 BD-50
Special Feature: The Irresistible Charm of Dan DeCarlo: The Man and his Art.
They’re back - and better than ever in High-Definition Blu-ray! All 16 episodes of the hit animated adaptation of the beloved comic-book series are here, as the all-girl rock band led by guitarist Josie, along with Pussycats Melody and Valerie, sing their catchy tunes through exotic adventures and fabulous hair. They are joined by Josie’s devoted boyfriend Alan, their manager Alexander, his trouble-making sister Alexandra, and her not-to-be-forgotten mischievous feline Sebastian (voiced by Hanna-Barbera’s legendary Don Messick).
NEW 2020 1080p HD master from 4K scan of best surviving elements

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

sjbradford

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
sjbradford
Too bad that it’s not packaged with the “ultimate collection” soundtrack that went out of print 20 years ago. But I guess I should take what I can get. :biggrin:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
This is certainly a surprise! While I'd have much rather had Herculoids (wish, wish) I'm happy they're continuing with their higher profile animated series. IIRC this one got pretty good ratings when it aired (I never watched it but *do* own the DVD set for my granddaughters). Guess I'll have to watch those DVDs myself to see if I need to upgrade... After all, Jonny Quest and The Jetsons were very, very, well done (and I'm expecting the same for Space Ghost)!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks