What's new

Press Release Warner Archive Press Release: It Happened At The World's Fair (1963) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
51aO1UkGqoS.jpg

Official press release expected and will be posted here

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
Then I guess you needn't buy it.
Will be nice to see the Seattle World's Fair (Century 21 Exposition) in all its mid-century glory.
Very colorful film and the World’s Fair features prominently.
I’m glad this film is being released on BD where we can appreciate the cinematography!

Craig999

Agent
Real Name
Craig
Picture quality on this is BEAUTIFUL. Better than the "Viva Las Vegas" blu-ray. My only "complaint" is I would have liked to have seen more of the fair in the story's action. Colors, sharpness, sound all top rate. We need more Elvis on BD!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Picture quality on this is BEAUTIFUL. Better than the "Viva Las Vegas" blu-ray. My only "complaint" is I would have liked to have seen more of the fair in the story's action. Colors, sharpness, sound all top rate. We need more Elvis on BD!
I would hope so since that Blu-ray came out 14 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.