What's new

Press Release Warner Archive Press Release: From Beyond the Grave (1973) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
NEW 2019 1080p HD MASTER!

FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE (1973)
Run Time 98:00
Sound Quality DTS HD-Master Audio 2.0 - English
Aspect Ratio 1.85:1, 16 X 9 WIDESCREEN
Product Color COLOR
Disc Configuration BD 50

Amicus Productions classic horror portmanteau makes its Blu-ray disc debut just in time for the horror-days! Bolt the door, lower the lights and settle in for a stylish five-episode supernatural shocker possessed of a shivery all-star cast and drenched in evil. Welcome to Temptations Ltd., a decrepit antique shop whose unwary customers get more than they bargain for from the wily proprietor (Peter Cushing). Much more. Go to the head of the horror class if you can predict who’ll join the ranks of the doomed from among this role call of distinguished British actors: Ian Bannen, Ian Carmichael, Diana Dors, Lesley-Anne Down, Margaret Leighton, Donald Pleasence, Nyree Dawn Porter, David Warner and more. A mirror. A medal. A snuff box. An ornate door. All unleash novelty surprises for the characters – and you – in these wickedly horrific tales From Beyond the Grave.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

aPhil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Phil Smoot
From Beyond the Grave is one of the best horror anthologies. Happy to see Warner bringing it to Blu-ray.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
If you order from Amazon, you might have it in time for next Halloween.

Economics have forced me now to order ALL my Warner Archive titles from the WB Shop during their $11 sales. You won’t find them cheaper than $11 each, especially with free shipping. But it does mean waiting. Oh, well. Hopefully it’s building my character.

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
Economics have forced me now to order ALL my Warner Archive titles from the WB Shop during their $11 sales. You won’t find them cheaper than $11 each, especially with free shipping. But it does mean waiting. Oh, well. Hopefully it’s building my character.
Still might beat Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks