What's new

Warner Archive: "None But The Brave" (1965) on Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
Tried to preorder this. Amazon shows it currently unavailable.

The story though looks very interesting.
Try Best Buy. They have this and other WAC titles for $17.99 and don't suffer from the major shipping lag. I gave up on Amazon after the delayed shipping this spring and have been using Best Buy for these titles. So far I am a happy camper.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Amazon is currently in a feud with Warner Archive similar to their Disney Feud. Most WAC titles released this year took an extra month or two for Amazon to ship after release date.
I don't believe so. I think it's due to the suppliers not being able to meet the demand. These MOD pressings through Allied Vaughn are of very low quantities and since nearly all the pressing plants have shut down I would imagine Allied Vaughn has probably got more than they can handle now to keep up with all the MOD Blu-ray releases.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
I don't believe so. I think it's due to the suppliers not being able to meet the demand. These MOD pressings through Allied Vaughn are of very low quantities and since nearly all the pressing plants have shut down I would imagine Allied Vaughn has probably got more than they can handle now to keep up with all the MOD Blu-ray releases.
You can get them shipped immediately from WBshop, Deepdiscountdvd and other online stores so there has to be something up with Amazon it wasn't the case with them before February of this year

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Yep, if the other sellers can have them available on time, something must be up with Amazon. It took a month for me to receive Glass Bottomed Boat, and I still haven't received Summer Stock yet.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Yep, if the other sellers can have them available on time, something must be up with Amazon. It took a month for me to receive Glass Bottomed Boat, and I still haven't received Summer Stock yet.
If you still haven't received Summer Stock, It's time you washed your hands of Amazon and gave your custom to other on-line traders.

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
If you still haven't received Summer Stock, It's time you washed your hands of Amazon and gave your custom to other on-line traders.
I concur. Amazon is not the only game in town. I do use it, but not if it's going to play hard ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks