What's new

Warner Archive In 2017. Take A Shot! (1 Viewer)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Guesses for October:

Perfect Strangers (season 2 or 3)
Alice season 6 (It's been fast tracked)
Jayna of the Jungle
Hanging with Mr. Cooper season 3
The Eleventh Hour season 2
Static Shock season 3

Sounds sad, doesn't it? News. News. We need news.

James

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Any guesses for November? It might be the last release batch for the year. Maybe

I'm going to guess one Hanna Barbara release.
One classic tv season release---though it will be a surprise.
One release from either Alice, Perfect Strangers, Hanging with Mr. Cooper, Jamie Foxx, the Wayun Brothers, What I like About You, Living Single, etc. That's one season mind you.

Any other guesses, comments, wishes, etc. Remember it's the upcoming holiday season.

James

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
Personally I would love to see the Growing Pains spinoff Just the Ten of Us released. I loved that show and it was cancelled prematurely due to network politics, not ratings. Something to do with the ABC "TGIF" lineup and the show not being produced by the same folks behind some of the other shows that night.

A MAJOR miracle if any of the classic 1958-64 WB detective shows (77 Sunset Strip, Hawaiian Eye, etc.) come out in 2018!

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Personally I would love to see the Growing Pains spinoff Just the Ten of Us released. I loved that show and it was cancelled prematurely due to network politics, not ratings. Something to do with the ABC "TGIF" lineup and the show not being produced by the same folks behind some of the other shows that night..) come out in 2018!

You know, the recent animated series, The Loud House, reminded me of "Just the Ten of Us" a bit. It's a shame the series only lasted a season and a half. The girls were excellent singers and I thought (ahem) one of them was really cute.

===jthree

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
Probably already been mentioned, but I'm pretty sure Goodnight, Beantown is Warner. I have a couple of episodes and it shows the Warner logo at the end. With almost everything else Bill did, I think it's time for this one to be out.

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
WB Archives has started to release their Blu Ray titles for November. No tv titles yet. I wish they wouldn't hold them to the end.

James

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
I wish the Archive would continue the WB-abandoned Whose Line Is It Anyway and release seasons 2 through 8, even a half-season at a time (since some of those seasons were 30 to 40 shows per season). Even if all they could swing was "episodes-only", as long as they were the original ABC airings (and not the sometimes re-edited reruns).

Wezzo

Second Unit
I wish the Archive would continue the WB-abandoned Whose Line Is It Anyway and release seasons 2 through 8, even a half-season at a time (since some of those seasons were 30 to 40 shows per season). Even if all they could swing was "episodes-only", as long as they were the original ABC airings (and not the sometimes re-edited reruns).

Agreed. Heck, even throw in the revival with Aisha Tyler, it's not as if they're going to be getting a regular pressed release. I'd happily pay to have a complete collection.

justarandomstan

Second Unit
Real Name
Stan
Yo Yogi & Yogi's treasure hunt are both available on iTunes, so maybe Warner Archive release for both series will be announced soon.

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Do you think there'll be another batch of releases for December 2017? In years past, WB Archives usually takes December off when it comes to new releases?

James

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation661
Recent bookmarks