What's new

Warner Archive Discussion Thread (The Announcements/The Films) (1 Viewer)

JoHud

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Hudak
Life Begins For Andy Hardy went pretty close into making Betsy and Andy into a more serious couple, though the scene was very bittersweet. It seems they went for Babes in Arms to keep the flashback more lighthearted and also considering how much Andy Hardy Comes Home depended on nostalgia fumes to keep it afloat. I agree the dubbing was terrible.

Andy Hardy Comes Home is so far beneath even the weakest of the mainline MGM series that it doesn't surprise me that they cheated in that manner. For me, the cheesy stock music tracks did the most to pull me out of the movie though much of the film itself has me mistake it with a made for TV special.

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
Even though I did enjoy it, I agree that it had a tv movie feel to it. It seemed more like a tv pilot for a tv series. There's no way it would have succeeded as a continuing movie series.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
http://l.email-warnerbros.com/1x1.dyn?0lEGgqr-Cxt4mh22hrUxl-gxU=0
wac-new-release-9-24_30_01.jpg
WARNER ARCHIVE HOMENEW RELEASESBESTSELLING DVDsFORWARD TO A FRIEND
spacer.gif
wac-new-release-9-24_05_NEW.jpg
spacer.gif
wac-new-release-9-24_08_01_01.jpg
OF HUMAN HEARTS (1938) James Stewart had one of his first major starring roles in this Ante-and-Bellum family saga about a prideful son’s feud with his preacher father. Scorning at his father’s life of poverty and self-sacrifice, Jason Wilkins (Stewart) pursues success as a surgeon in the North before the Civil War intervenes to teach Jason the true cost of neglect thanks to an executive-in-chief intervention. Walter Huston plays the padre who tries to teach his headstrong scion the importance of sacrifice, while Beulah Bondi plays the mother whose love knows no bounds. Beulah would go on to play Stewart’s mother four more times, including an episode of The Jimmy Stewart Show, now available for streaming on Warner Archive Instant. Co-starring John Carradine, Guy Kibbee, Charles Coburn, Ann Rutherford and legendary TV producer-to-be Gene Reynolds. Newly Remastered VIVACIOUS LADY (1938) Ginger personally selected Jimmy Stewart to play her romantic co-star in this riotous romance, and he proves to be the perfect man for the job. When a sizzling night club singer (Rogers) romances and weds a buttoned-down botany professor (Stewart) over the course of a single evening, sparks and subterfuge ensues. Stars start crossing against the newlyweds when they travel to Morgan’s moss-backed college town to break the news to Morgan’s disapproving family (Beulah Bondi and Charles Coburn) but can’t bring themselves to do it forcing the pair to conduct their marriage incognito. Director George Stevens’ first outing as a producer is a delight. Newly Remastered NO TIME FOR COMEDY (1940) James Stewart’s rich gifts for drama, romance and comedy already propelled him on a meteoric rise when he was paired with the very lively and very lovely Rosalind Russell in this screwball classic set amidst the bright lights of Broadway. Russell plays the acting gal who knows it all while Stewart is the hick from the sticks with a flair for the funny. It’s love at first line reading for the pair but when a wanna-be muse (Genevieve Tobin) convinces Stewart’s comedy king he should try his hand at serious drama, the romance hits the rocks. Charles Ruggles plays the cynical industrialist spouse of the drama wannabe that squares up the triangle. William Keighley directs with a script by master scribes Julius and Philip Epstein (Casablanca) from the hit play by S. N. Behrman.
wac-new-release-9-24_08_01_04_02.jpg
BRANDED (1950) This big screen adaptation of Max Brand’s Montana Rides!finds celluloid cowboy icon Alan Ladd donning the boots of Choya, a gunfighter comprised of complicated ethics. Choya gets roped into a scheme to impersonate a wealthy rancher’s long lost son — which works — until he starts to fall for his "sister." The shame becomes too much for Choya to bear, so he sets out to make-up for the wrong he has done. With Mona Freeman, Charles Bickford, and Robert Keith, directed by Rudolph Maté. I MARRIED A MONSTER FROM OUTER SPACE (1958) Too often dismissed as a retread of the paranoid cold war classic, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, I Married a Monster from Outer Space is a classic creeper in its own right, remixing cold war chills with post-nuclear family anxiety along with a nod to seminal Sci-Fi show, It Came From Outer Space. Newlywed Marge Farrell (Gloria Talbott) grows increasingly alarmed over the changes in her new husband Bill (Tom Tryon), who’s been acting stranger and stranger since their wedding night. Determined to find out what’s happening to her man, Marge stumbles onto a terrifying plan and now must convince someone — anyone — to believe her… THE ADVENTURERS (1970) Troubled playboy Dax (Bekim Fehmiu) uses romance as a stepping stone to success… all while scheming to bring vengeance on those who once wronged him and his family. A Monte Cristo for the jet-set, Candice Bergen, Olivia de Havilland, Ernest Borgnine, Rossano Brazzi, Charles Aznavour and more star in this lavish adaptation of the lurid Harold Robbins pot-boiler, under the direction of Lewis Gilbert. THE BIG BUS (1976) Ahead of its kind pre-cursor to cinema satires like Airplane!, this disaster film spoof is a sleeper well-worthy of rediscovery. The Big Bus depicts the doomed (spoiler alert!) maiden New York to Denver journey of The Cyclops, the world’s first nuclear-powered bus. With Joseph Bologna, Stockard Channing, and John Beck. Also with Rene Auberjonois, Ned Beatty and Bob Dishy. And José Ferrer, Ruth Gordon and Harold Gould. Oh, we almost forgot Larry Hagman, Sally Kellerman and Richard Mulligan, Lynn Redgrave, Stuart Margolin, Howard Hesseman and Vic Tayback, too! Directed by James Frawley, written by Lawrence J. Cohen and Fred Freeman. THE EVENING STAR (1996) Shirley MacLaine reprises the character of Aurora Greenway in this follow-up to the smash-hit and award-strewn Terms of Endearment. The next generation confronts Aurora with as many challenges as ever, as she tries her best to raise her beloved daughter’s rebellious and troubled brood. With Bill Paxton, Miranda Richardson, Marion Ross and Juliette Lewis. Directed by Robert Harling.
wac-new-release-9-24_08_01_08.jpg
FALL TO GRACE (2013) Alexandra Pelosi depicts the extraordinary journey of ex-New Jersey Governor Jim McGreevey in this remarkable documentary. From one of the worst political scandals of the decade and his outing as a closeted gay man, to his life’s "second act" and its spiritual quest where he studies to become an Episcopal priest, McGreevey’s journey is one of redemption and transformation. This is a true tale of second chances, which McGreevey says everybody deserves. "No one should be defined by the nadir of their existence," he says. "That shouldn’t define the entirety of their narrative."
wac-new-release-9-24_08_01_10.jpg
Los Angeles! Join @Cinefamily on 10/2 for a rare treat: Lon Chaney in The Unholy Three (1925) presented in 35mm with live musical accompaniment! Kick off this season of horrors than with "The Man of 1000 Faces" playing a villainous ventriloquist in a startling film directed by the maestro of the bizarre, Tod Browning (Freaks). For info and tickets
spacer.gif
wac-new-release-9-24_30_03.jpg
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
WarnerArchive.com
---------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Stewart Goes to Hollywood
http://shop.warnerarchive.com/category/new+releases.do?adid=0924WACNRDml&ref=EW0924D

© 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Wow. The Big Bus. Haven't heard of that film since early days of cable tv.

A film pulled out of oblivion.

MattPriceTime

Second Unit
Real Name
Matthew Price
I believe TBB was the last one of ones who got removed from the pre-order page from a while ago. Since WA's facebook said Space Stars was finished the other week, i think this may be the fallout of the schedule mix up, hence why some of these were available for pre-order then pulled and then to return on a random day.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
AHEAD OF TODAY'S ANNOUNCEMENT....

http://l.email-warnerbros.com/1x1.dyn?0qkGgqr-CxlFGh229PF_Y-gxU=0
spacer.gif
wac-new-release-10-1_06.jpg
spacer.gif
wac-new-release-10-1_09_01_01_02_01.jpg
THE BEAST WITH FIVE FINGERS (1946) At last, this surreal horror suspense classic crawls onto DVD! Robert Florey directs Peter Lorre in this definitive “Phantom Limb” shocker in which the inhabitants of an isolated villa are seemingly stalked by the hand of a dead pianist and this hand won’t stop killing until it gets its revenge! Lorre, as the pianist’s put-upon, occult obsessed secretary, is as sublime as ever. Robert Alda plays a grifter/arranger and Andrea King plays the object of desire for both man and ghost. Screenplay by horror master Curt Siodmak, with story suggestions by the legendary Luis Buñuel, and a peerless score from Warner Bros.’ resident maestro, Max Steiner. NYC fans: see below for a rare screening! Newly Remastered NIGHTMARE HONEYMOON (1974) The 70s saw a slew of twisted revenge thrillers thanks to the grindhouse breakout success of Wes Craven’s Last House on the Left as demonstrated by Nightmare Honeymoon’s poster’s announcement, “Thank Heavens It’s Only a Movie!” The aptly named Dack Rambo plays a Vietnam vet whose honeymoon turns horrific thanks to the ministrations of a psychotic hood (Nichols’ John Beck). But this psycho is not the only trained killer on the streets of New Orleans, and the war hero husband embarks on a private war. Also stars Pat Hingle and Rebecca Dianna Smith. Adapted from the book Deadly Honeymoon by crime czar Lawrence Block, directed by Elliot Silverstein (Cat Ballou, Tales from the Crypt). 16x9 Widescreen, Newly Remastered Special Feature: Contains both the Not Rated Alternate Theatrical Version and the Not Rated Alternate TV Version. CASPER’S HALLOWEEN SPECIAL (1979) Hanna-Barbera takes the Friendly Ghost on a Halloween romp in this classic TV special. It’s Halloween and Casper leaps at the chance to experience the delights of the night “just like a real boy.” It’s trick or treat time for Casper — the treats in the form of a gang of orphan kids who accept Casper as one of their own, and the tricks from Hairy Scary and his ghostly gang who bedevil the hapless urchins. Can Casper save the night for his new pals? The answer may lie with Hairy Scary himself… Special Holiday Bonus Feature: The Thanksgiving That Almost Wasn’t (1972) Learn the secret history of the first Thanksgiving as Jeremy Squirrel braves the wilderness to save a lost pilgrim boy and his Native American playmate on the eve of the first feast in this half-hour animated TV holiday classic.
wac-new-release-10-1_09_01_01_02_03.jpg
THE MENTALIST: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON (2008-09) On BLU-RAY! Follow the cases of Patrick Jane and the CBI as they were meant to be seen — in arresting High Definition! Simon Baker stars as the sly, acerbic and oh-so-damaged celebrity psychic Patrick Jane whose hubris in taunting serial killer Red John cost him his family. Acknowledging his supposed paranormal abilities were merely his own intense powers of observation and a deep understanding of human psychology, Jane brings the con to consultant as he aids the California Bureau of Investigation. But no matter how many criminals he catches, Patrick never forgets his central goal: Find Red John. Co-starring Robin Tunney and created by Bruno Heller. Special Features: Evidence of a Hit Series — Interviews with the creators, directors and cast; Cracking the Crystal Ball: Mentalist Vs. Psychic — The producers, directors, cast, and real-life detectives, mentalists and police psychics discuss the reality of psychic gifts: Surveillance Video: Gag Reel.
wac-new-release-10-1_09_01_03_02_01.jpg
THE BOWERY BOYS COLLECTION: VOLUME THREE (1948-1949) The third volume of the complete Bowery Boys film collection contains many milestone moments along with more mirth and malaprops than you can swing a crumpled fedora at! Moving from the “Gabe Dell and the gangsters” Bowery Boys of the 40s all the way to Huntz Hall headlining in the late 50s, we bid a fond farewell to beloved Bernard Gorcey who died suddenly after completing Dig That Uranium. Son Leo (Slip) would depart the series shortly thereafter, leaving Hall to carry the comedy alongside new boy Duke (Stanley Clements). But allow us to regurgitate one salient pint — Slip, Sach, Duke, Louie and the boys will be back for another round in volume 4! Newly Remastered Volume Three contains: Angels’ Alley (1948) The Boys look back to their “Dead End” roots as the 40s wind down, complete with gangsters, urchins and two-fisted Fathers (O’Hanlon in this case). Jinx Money (1948) It’s time for a suspenseful trip to pulp land, as the boys discover a cursed bundle of loot and face the eerie menace of “the Umbrella.” Angels in Disguise (1949) Sach and Slip take a wrong turn and end up trapped inside a full blown piece of Film Noir! Shadows, alleys, murderous thugs, and best of all — Slip provides a megaton of malaprops in his hard boiled first person narration. Feudin’ Fools (1952) This prime piece of the “What’s the matter with Sach?” stories sees Horace Debussy Jones inherit a parcel of land right in the middle of feudin’ territory. Jalopy (1953) Sach the chemical king accidentally cooks up a superfuel just as Slip is heading off to the races. Paris Playboys (1954) It’s Huntz Hall squared as the UN discovers that Sach is the double for a missing French scientist, and sends him to Paris to flush the scientist out. Dig that Uranium (1956) The boys and Louie head out west where they encounter crooks and king cowboy Raymond Hatton — Monogram Nevada Jack fans take note! Crashing Las Vegas (1956) Leo Gorcey’s swan song to the series sees him go out in style as he guides a suddenly savant Sach through the gambling dens of Vegas. Hot Shots (1956) Sach and Duke take charge of a pre-teen TV star. Guest starring Inspector Henderson himself, Robert Shayne! Spook Chasers (1957) The Boys go full on Scooby and foil a plot of ghost-impersonating gangsters. There’s even traps and hidden loot! Looking for Danger (1957) Bowery Boys go the retcon route as we discover Duke and the Boys serving overseas and going undercover as Nazis during World War II. Up in Smoke (1957) It’s Sach versus the Devil — but pity the demon.
wac-new-release-10-1_09_01_03_02_03.jpg
Attention North America’s Largest City! Warner Archive’s Ambassadors from the Left Coast will be arriving in your harbors for 5 days of screenings, conventions and DVD giveaways like never before. See you in the funny papers! Thurs. Oct 10 – Join us at BAMcinématek for a rare 35mm screening of The Beast with Five Fingers (1946). Note: Contrary to any rumors, dismembered limbs will not be crawling around the theater! Fri. Oct 11 – We’ll be at the Paley Center celebrating the release of Batman: The Brave and the Bold on Blu-ray with the voice of Batman, Diedrich Bader (Office Space), producer James Tucker, award-winning dialogue director Andrea Romano for a Bat-tastic night to remember. Sat. Oct 12 – Stop by our New York Comic Con panel, Hanna-Barbera and the Designs of Alex Toth and learn about the man who brought you the designs of many Saturday Morning favorites including Space Ghost, The Herculoids, The Mighty Mightor, Shazzan and Thundarr. Sun. Oct. 13 – Warner Archive Presents: Almost Forgotten TV Heroes with guests writer/artist Jerry Ordway and DC’s Mike Carlin where we’ll be shining a flashlight in the corners of TV’s past on some genuine treasures.
wac-new-release-10-1_09_01_03_02_05.jpg
Be sure to check out our new showcase, Vincente Minnelli Directs, featuring the master craftman’s comedies, dramas and musicals from the 40s through the 60s. Discover his signature style of quality and ease that’s evident in every kind of genre cinema he undertook. Try it Free for 2 Weeks!
wac-new-release-10-1_side_03.jpg
wac-new-release-10-1_side_05.jpg
wac-new-release-10-1_side_09.jpg
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
WarnerArchive.com

The Pinochle of Fright!
http://shop.warnerarchive.com/category/new+releases.do?adid=1001WACNRAml&ref=EW1001A

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
Does anyone know if the Bowery Boys Vol. 3 will also be pressed DVD's as opposed to DVD-r's ?

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
Received Vivacious Lady today from WBA . Watched it tonight . My copy was defective . The picture froze after 80 min of a 90 min movie . Tried all the usual fixes with no results . I hate when you get defective discs . Oh well I guess I call WB shop tomorrow and get a replacement . Bummer ! :angry:

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
borisfw said:
Received Vivacious Lady today from WBA . Watched it tonight . My copy was defective . The picture froze after 80 min of a 90 min movie . Tried all the usual fixes with no results . I hate when you get defective discs . Oh well I guess I call WB shop tomorrow and get a replacement . Bummer ! :angry:
When I get a WAC disc, the first thing I look at is the DVD tracks. I'd there is a blemish the I immediately play the disc and sure enough it freezes at that point. If no blemish then I play when time allows and it works This has not failed yet.

Conrad_SSS

Second Unit
The only defective discs I've been dealing with in recent months have come from TCM/Sony.......even though they were (shock of shocks) 'pressed'.

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
Conrad_SSS said:
The only defective discs I've been dealing with in recent months have come from TCM/Sony.......even though they were (shock of shocks) 'pressed'.
Some of my pressed discs from Warners have proved defective this year upon rewatching them. I've had to replace the Mickey Rooney/Judy Garland box set and the Myrna Loy and William Powell box sets because certain titles in the collection would not play. Presenting Lily Mars also wouldn't play any longer though the title has since shown up as a MOD in the Warner Archives. The most recent was the noir double bill of Act Of Violence and Mystery Street. It plays Mystery Street okay but it won't play Act Of Violence. Meanwhile I can't remember the last time a MOD wouldn't play, it's been several years.

So much for the pressed vs. MOD longevity argument ...LOL!

John Morgan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
Warner Archive used to send a birthday email the month of my birthday for a nice sale, but so far, this month, nothing.
I am pretty well caught up with older released titles I want, but I have about 10 more recent titles ready to buy when a good sale comes along. They are newer titles that don't appear on these recent big sales. It usually takes a month or two.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
AHEAD OF TODAY'S NEWSLETTER....

http://l.email-warnerbros.com/1x1.dyn?0wkGgqr-Cx9xmh22-IA_vegxU=0
wac-new-release-10-8_02_02.gif
wac-new-release-10-8_02_03.gif
wac-new-release-10-8_02_04_02.gif
spacer.gif
BILLY ROSE’S JUMBO (1962) On Blu-ray! Billy Rose’s mammoth Broadway musical extravaganza took nearly three decades to journey from New York’s fabled Hippodrome to the Panavision movie screen. By the time it arrived however, the film would prove to be the swan song for the grand movie musical. But it certainly went out with a bravura bang now captured in this sparkling Blu-ray Disc presentation. Jimmy Durante (who also appeared in the ’30s stage version) stars with Doris Day (in her last movie musical) as the father-daughter owners of a family circus that see their sideshow become the target of a hostile takeover. Charles Walters directs Sidney Sheldon’s adaptation of the Ben Hecht/ Charles MacArthur book with music by master songsmiths Rodgers and Hart. Also stars Martha Raye and Stephen Boyd. 16x9, 2.40 Letterbox 1080p HD, 5.1 DTS Master HD Audio

Special Features: Musical Short “Yours Sincerely” the Tom and Jerry Cartoon, “Jerry and Jumbo” (presented in 1080p HD); Original Overture; Theatrical Trailer.
wac-new-release-10-8_02_04_04_02_02.gif
MAVERICK: THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON (1959-60) James Garner and Jack Kelly are back for another round of high stakes wild west poker in the third season of this beloved TV classic. Bret (Garner) and Bart (Kelly) Maverick scheme and dream across the plains, always with a weathered eye out for a way to line their coats with silver, both separately and together. The boys start the third season facing their most fearsome foe of all: their own, very quotable Pappy who is credited as being played by “???” — so tune in to find out who it is! Adding to the fun are a passel of special guest stars including Virginia Gregg, Henry Daniell, Adam West and Troy Donahue! Also among the psychotic sheriffs, lovely lady thieves, dangerous desperadoes featured in season three’s 26 off-the-beaten-path adventures can be found the likes of Buddy Ebsen, Joel Grey, and a very young Robert Redford.
wac-new-release-10-8_02_04_04_02_05.gif
SPACE STARS: THE COMPLETE SERIES (1981) As the entire world went “space crazy” at the end of the ’70s, Hanna-Barbera remustered its Sci-Fi superstars Space Ghost and the Herculoids for an all-new round of adventures. Joining the ’60s sci-fi faves in their interstellar battles against evil were newcomers Teen Force and Astro and the Space Mutts — yes, that Astro! This collection of Space Stars comes complete with the recently discovered, never-before-seen “Space Science” segments, restored in all their educational glory. In each episode you can learn Space Magic tricks with Blip, Space Facts from Space Ace, or crack the Space Code with the Herculoids. There’s also a challenge to solve a Space Mystery (Hint: learn your Space Facts!) or you can just rock out to laser light show music video, “Space Mix”! They’re back — for the first time ever! Newly Remastered
wac-new-release-10-8_02_04_04_02_08.gif
THE COUNTERFEIT TRAITOR (1962) William Holden stars in this biopic portrait of real-life espionage ace Eric Erickson. American born Swedish oil trader Erickson (Holden) gets suborned into service by an oily and unctuous freelance operative (an excellent Hugh Griffith). As cynical as they come, Erickson thinks it’s possible to pass through the holocaust of World War II without taking sides. Teamed with a German freedom fighter (Lilli Palmer), Erickson travels a most dangerous “Road to Damascus” — inspecting and reporting on the Nazi oil industry to OSS — before the scales fall from his eyes at great personal cost. Directed by George Seaton. 16x9 Widescreen FUNERAL IN BERLIN (1966) Michael Caine plays working class espionage agent Harry Palmer in the second film in the series based on the books by Len Deighton. Facing a prison stay for his extra-legal activities, Palmer makes a most unwilling agent for Her Majesty’s Secret Service. This installment sees Harry sent back to Berlin to facilitate the extraction of a defecting Russian general. But nothing in Harry’s world goes according to plan, and no one is who they appear to be. Directed by James Bond mainstay Guy Hamilton. 16x9 Widescreen THE ASSASSINATION BUREAU (1969) Oliver Reed, Diana Rigg and Telly Savalas topline this tongue-in-cheek adaptation of Jack London’s posthumously finished pot-boiler. Reed plays Ivan Dragomiloff, the supremely confident head of The Assassination Bureau, Ltd, the largest and most effective organization of killers-for-hire in the world. So confident, in fact, that he accepts a reporter’s challenge of taking out a contract with the bureau — on himself! Basil Dearden directs. 16x9 Widescreen POSSE (1975) Kirk Douglas produced and directed this revisionist Western that’s aimed squarely between the eyes of modern American politics. Douglas plays Howard Nightingale, a publicity-hungry U.S. Marshal who doesn’t just hunt down and capture fugitives, he makes sure a photographer is around to record his crime-fighting exploits and bolster his political aspirations. But after setting his sights on badman Jack Strawhorn (Bruce Dern at his damned Derniest), Howard finds the tables turned. Bo Hopkins, James Stacy, and Alfonso Arau costar. 16x9 Widescreen ELEPHANT WALK (1954) Elizabeth Taylor, Peter Finch and Dana Andrews star in this action fused costume drama set in Ceylon. Taylor plays a newlywed who accompanies Finch to his sprawling tea plantation called Elephant Walk… and falls for the overseer played by Andrews. But this love triangle is dwarfed by bigger events including cholera, drought, and a massive elephant stampede straight through their house. THE CARPETBAGGERS (1964) Harold Robbins’ best-seller about ’30’s Hollywood comes to the screen in a torrent of frank, controversial and (for the times) sensational scenes that helped further send the Code packing. George Peppard is the ruthless and troubled Howard Hughes-like tycoon who builds a multi-million-dollar empire. Carroll Baker plays the platinum, while Alan Ladd delivers a terrific final screen performance as the cowboy star Nevada Smith. 16x9 Widescreen THE WORLD OF SUZIE WONG (1960) One of the film’s that helped pave the way for the end of the Production Code, The World of Suzie Wong is a frank portrayal of the burgeoning brothel business found in the heart of colonial Hong Kong. William Holden plays an architect turned artist who falls for a beautiful Chinese prostitute (Nancy Kwan). Uncovering her world proves as enriching as it is eye-opening for the artist and the audience. 16x9 Widescreen
wac-new-release-10-8_02_04_04_02_12.gif
October 10-13 we’ll be at New York Comic Con. Want to catch us there? Check out our one-stop Warner Archive guide to all the events, panels, screenings and more where you can #FindWAC just to hang out, or more likely, to get a complimentary DVD!
wac-new-release-10-8_02_04_04_02_14.gif
Now streaming on Warner Archive Instant: Greta Garbo in The Single Standard (1929), Kirk Douglas and Edward G. Robinson spend Two Weeks in Another Town (1962), Yul Brynner plays a berserk android in Westworld (1973) and Rachel Ward makes her “scream” debut in the 1981 slasher, Night School. Try it free for two weeks!
spacer.gif
wac-new-release-10-8_02_04_06.gif
WarnerArchive.com

The Pachyderms in the Room
http://shop.warnerarchive.com/category/new+releases.do?adid=1008WACNRBml&ref=EW1008B&utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EW1008B

bgart13

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ben
BEAST arrived today, but I wasn't able to watch it (long day, not enough time to sit and watch it before calling it a night right now). Anyone else get it? Impressions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks