What's new

Warner Archive Announcements Thread (2 Viewers)

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Is there any place where you can get a nice, simple list of Warner Archive releases as they're announced? In this thread new releases announcements get lost in reams of discussion posts, and pre-order announcements are in individual threads that also get quickly swallowed up among others. Similar problem with WAC's Facebook page and I presume their Twitter feed. Their Amazon "store" is hopeless.
It’s not ideal, but I use this retailers site to monitor. Until their Facebook is back up to speed, this works. https://www.importcds.com/search?mo...+Archives#!?pagenum=1&sortby=AvailabledateNew

Conrad_SSS

Second Unit
Wish it were true, but it seems highly unlikely, since the spot has the tell-tale signs of the old 2003 DVD.......
I'd love to be wrong!

dukiejosh54

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
Wish it were true, but it seems highly unlikely, since the spot has the tell-tale signs of the old 2003 DVD.......
I'd love to be wrong!
Maybe they used the old transfer for the trailer but will reveal the new restoration when it plays in theaters? If they are going to restore it for a bluray release, I would think the 65th anniversary event would be the best time to permire it. I guess will find out soon.

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
883929778072.jpg

883929780983.jpg

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Both MUST haves! Still keeping my fingers crossed for "Northwest Passage" and yes I have sent that along to WHV and Mr. F!

ANGELS WITH DIRTY FACES: one of the all-time greats and a hold-out from what I had hoped would have been on the Gangsters Blu-ray set.

Still wish the studio can get the leaks under control so there is a unified press announcement on these titles, but at the same time, I am not going to complain about getting this information early.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Yes! Definitely Angels with Dirty Faces!!! Also, I believe this may be the first Dead End Kids movie on Blu-ray, correct me if I'm wrong.

You are probably right about that. So much to love about this film and the inclusion of the Dead End Kids is one of them. So happy this is coming out.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
You are probably right about that. So much to love about this film and the inclusion of the Dead End Kids is one of them. So happy this is coming out.
Seems like the Golden age of Physical Media is still upon us thanks to WB, Kino, SHOUT, Lionsgate, VCI, Disney Movie Club, amongst others! Keep em coming!

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Seems like the Golden age of Physical Media is still upon us thanks to Disney Movie Club, amongst others! Keep em coming!

You'd not have included the DMC on your list a year ago. The club is only recently begining to pick up some steam after years of very sporadic and largely crap releases.`Let's hope they now continue to do this good work.

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
Patience pays off! I knew Ivanhoe would show up eventually and I'm sure many highly desired titles are in the pipeline. This won't stop the popular "Why isn't?" posts from continuing but I suspect 2022 will be a banner year for wanted titles and hopefully a few "I never thought I'd see" titles too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks