What's new

Warner: A Perfect World (1 Viewer)

rhett

Supporting Actor
This film has always been a favorite of mine, and it would be great if Warner were to give this Special Edition treatment. As far as the film goes, I think Kevin Costner gives the best performance of his career, and Eastwood's direction holds up very well, perhaps rivaling what he did with Unforgiven. Although a man hunt movie upon first glance, this movie is really about the relationship between Costner's character and young T.J. Lowther. The acting is all top notch, and this movie really tugs at your emotions, and has several truly heartfelt moments. A really great film that never really found its audience at the theatres, it is my hope that Warner gives it a second chance on DVD!

Ivan Berisic

Stunt Coordinator
I want this too. I like this movie so much that I actually watched it on VHS 2 days ago
puke.gif
------------------

rhett

Supporting Actor
Wow Ivan! VHS?! You are a real trooper!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Why don't we just wait here for a while...see what happens."

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I'm always happy when someone else posts one of these about one of the movies I really like.
I was blown away when I saw A Perfect World in a discount 2nd run theatre. Talk about your underrated films. How 'bout a second life on DVD?
I'd buy a copy for sure.
------------------
RainHTFpic.jpg

"People always clap for the wrong things." - J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks