What's new

Wario Ware-late to the party (1 Viewer)

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
So I finally got around to picking up a copy of Wario Ware (only a year late), and if the original Super Mario Bros etc were dessigned on Acid (giant mushrooms and plumbers?) this has to be what happens when they switch to amphetamines. Great game, and if anyone else gave this a pass, do yourself a favour and track down a copy-especially if you're a classic gaming fan.

My only real beef with the game is that it's a little short, but it looks like it'll have a decent amount of replay/revisitation value. It also got a little old once you knew what the objectives of each of the games were, since part of the fun was having no idea what was going on.

I know there was a gamecube version (that got mixed reviews) and a DS demo, but have there been any plans for a true follow up to the game? Actually, I'd argue that there can't really be a follow up, since there's no way to make a sequel that's as original as the original (if that makes any sense).

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I played this for about 5 hours in line for an Evanescence concert in London a couple of months ago. My ass hurt, but the time flew by :)

Great game!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks