What's new

Warehouse 13 Season 2 (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Last night's episode was quite interesting and sets up the season finale. It is still weird to see Mark Shepherd playing mostly against type. As far as the identity of who sent the students in to investigate Warehouse 2, I don't think many viewers were surprised.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Interesting episode and some intriguing mythology building here. The fact that Warehouses have been around for so long is a cool concept in of itself. Wonder where Warehouse 1 was located? The Garden of Eden perhaps? Also the the concept of connection between a Custodian and a Warehouse is very cool.

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
I wasn't surprised by the ending of the last episode but I don't think H.G. is "bad" per se. She just has her own agenda, which I believe has something to do with undoing her daughter's death.

Okay, guess I was wrong on that one. I did feel pretty bad for Pete at the end of the last episode in losing two important women in his life.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Originally Posted by NeilO

It is still weird to see Mark Shepherd playing mostly against type.

I know, especially when he sacrificed himself in Warehouse 2. I would have thought he would have been in cohoots (sp?) with Helena.

Still no word of renewal, but I hope it comes back next summer.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Walter C

Still no word of renewal, but I hope it comes back next summer.

I thought it was one of their highest rated shows, so you'd think it would be an almost automatic renewal. Now we do have the casting cliffhanger at the end of the finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks