What's new

Wardrobe Malfunctions Galore (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Apparently (haven't seen it or links to it) Tara Reid had her dress damn near fall off at the P-Diddy birthday bash.

I wonder if celebs can get insurance against wardrobe malfunction ;)

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
I actually saw some pictures of this. One breast was entirely exposed. The sad thing was that she apparently had some augmentation done and there was a terrible looking scar around her nipple. It is possible the operation was done recently which would account for how obvious the scar was. At least for her sake I hope that is the reason otherwise it was a really bad job.

-Keith

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
The strangest thing about this incident is that she stood there smiling & waving to the photogs for almost 10 seconds and was apparently totally unaware that her left breast was completely exposed. :confused:

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
OMG - I thought all breast augmentations were done starting UNDERNEATH the breast. How could she possibly have a scar around the nipple area? That's just mind-bogglingly bad.

Jimi C

Screenwriter
You should watch discovery health more.. they actually remove the nipple entirely and insert the implant. Btw.. how long was it before she realized? How is it possible that she didnt feel the strap for her dress sliding down her arm?? btw.. wtf happened to tara reid.. she is really losing her looks.. she looks like shes stoned or drunk or something.. she had to have been..

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
They go through the nipple now? Why in the world would they do that? Man...

Her face doesn't look too bad...I see a lot of lines, but I'm willing to believe it is excessive digital post-processing on behalf of the camera or photoshop (too much edge-enhancement). Also, straight-on flash to the face isn't very flattering either...

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone

I haven't seen that either, only under the breast.

How the hell could you be smiling for pictures and not notice that :confused:

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Do you mean P-Diddy? The rapper also known as Puff Daddy or Sean Combs.

Frank Zimkas

Supporting Actor

Oops, shoulda paid more attention to my spelling.:wink: Rapper, no wonder I didn't know the name. Thanks.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Tara was either really drunk, or all that cutting has relieved her breasts of sensation to know that it's just out there taking in the wind.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

So, Paris flashes her beaver to one-up Tara Reid. Hopefully someone got a shot of that. Seriously, these two should just have a duel for the title of Hollywood's biggest Ho.

Phil L

Supporting Actor

Photographers could take 60 pictures of her in 2 seconds. Literally. All these pics could be from the 1-2 seconds it took her to realize what was happening.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone

She still didn't notice until an aide came and put the strap back up. It's not like the nipple was just poking out...the whole boob was out for a stroll in the park. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks