What's new

War of The Worlds & Batman Begins (1 Viewer)

Richard Ringenbach

Stunt Coordinator
Is there any word on upcoming DVD releases of "The War of The Worlds" or "Batman Begins" yet?
Thank you!
Richard A Ringenbach

Bradley-E

Screenwriter
For WAR OF THE WORLDS November 1st has been mentioned (at least for the SE of the original). I'm wondering if Paramount will release the remake or if it will be Dreamworks. A.I. was released in theatres by Warner and MINORITY REPORT was released by FOX. BOTH DVD releases were by Dreamworks. Everything Steven Spielberg directed since Dreamworks started has been on the Dreamworks DVD label.

BATMAN BEGINS, rumor has been sometime in October along with SE's of the previous BATMAN films.

Andy Kim

Second Unit
And Batman Begins will be among the first titles released on HD-DVD supposedly in the 4th quarter also.

ChristianB

Stunt Coordinator
I believe War of the Worlds will be released by Paramount.

Can't wait for Batman Begins!!

Christian

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
I just received an e-mail from WB that Batman Begins will be released October 18th.

Bradley-E

Screenwriter
Today's Digital Bits Rumor Mill lists Spielberg's WAR OF THE WORLDS to be released on 11/15 by DREAMWORKS not PARAMOUNT.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks