Second Unit
'Bama lost. Auburn Won. Nuff said.
------------------
-Jin
My Theater
[Edited last by Jin E on October 14, 2001 at 12:12 AM]

Travis D

Second Unit
I hope your still an avid member when Alabama gives Auburn the thorough ass kicking of a lifetime in a few weeks.
:)
[Edited last by Travis D on October 14, 2001 at 01:34 AM]

Kevin T

Screenwriter
travis:
keep in mind that auburn isn't texas el paso! war eagle!!!
kevin t

[Edited last by Kevin T on October 14, 2001 at 02:20 AM]

Tony G

Stunt Coordinator
Jin,
We plan to make you very happy again next Saturday afternoon.
Go Vols!
Tony

Jin E

Second Unit
The bad thing is I had tickets to this game until a family emergency (which turned out not to be much of a emergency) came up and I had to Tony G's neck of the world (Kingsport, it's not the end of the world but you can see it from here). Damn those magic beans!
If Fran keeps this up Bama will have him run out of town by this time next year.
------------------
-Jin
My Theater

Jim__B

Stunt Coordinator
I thought it was great, I hate the Gators I it was nice to see them get knocked off there high horse.
After watching that game I feel that my Noles Have a good chance this year.
Florida also better watch out for UGA in 2 weeks.
Auburn should have no problems with Bama this year, and may win the West.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
The only thing bad about FLA losing is that they get two weeks to think about that loss and prepare for us (UGA). I think this just shows how tough the SEC is. I wish college football had a playoff system instead of the BCS. Being undefeated doesn't mean you're the best team, especially with some of these weak schedules being put together. If we did have a playoff system, then I guarantee you an SEC team would win the national championship most of the time.

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Jin-
How did you enjoy your experience in the Carrier Dome? I seem to remember you wanting some cigars to celebrate your "victory" over the Cuse? :)
Seriously though, did you enjoy that game (despite the outcome?). For me, that was one of the coolest games in awhile since it was the first since the tragedy. The governor's speech was awesome and the crowd was really rockin'. Did you get a chance to tailgate anywhere?
Hope you enjoyed your experience in Syracuse...you Auburn fans were all very nice. Looking forward to our rematch next year (though I am worried the outcome may be a bit different without Dwight Freeney...that guy is a friek, and you guys are only getting better).
Congrats on your big win over Florida...I hate Steve Spurrier with a passion. That kick was absolutely incredible...what an eye for the wind and the ball!
smiley_jawdrop.gif

War Damn Otto!!

James St

Supporting Actor
I guess I'm the only Gator on this board. We really deserved that loss. Our special teams among other things was the worst I've seen in a long time. Everybody talked about how mighty the Gators were and I think it went to the players heads. Hopefully this will bring everyone back down to earth. If we can win out it looks like there may be a rematch in the SEC Championship. The Bulldogs will be tough but we got an extra week to get ready. Go Gators!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks