What's new

WANTED: Used BD of "Blood and Sand" (1941) (1 Viewer)

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
If there's anyone out there who wants to sell their BD copy of "Blood and Sand" (1941), please PC me with a fair price. These Amazon Market Sellers are off the hook and out of their minds with their asking price of 245 bucks; as one would almost think that they were offering the actual 35mm print, itself.

Thanks,
PMF

Last edited:

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
There's no such thing as a sensible price. It's whatever the market will bear. I didn't know Blood And Sand on Blu-ray had sold out. The DVD is still available. I'm glad I bought the Blu-ray disc when I did. Rita Hayworth and Linda Darnell in the same film!

Reactions: PMF

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
There's no such thing as a sensible price. It's whatever the market will bear. I didn't know Blood And Sand on Blu-ray had sold out. The DVD is still available. I'm glad I bought the Blu-ray disc when I did. Rita Hayworth and Linda Darnell in the same film!
Sounds as if you like your BD of "Blood and Sand". My interests in it stem from my pursuit of seeing every film that won the Oscar for Best Cinematography. The reviews of the transfer - or source materials - seemed mixed. But, were there some better clean-up or restoration performed, there is indication that this title would have been a beauty. Thanks for pointing out the DVD availability.

Cheers,
Philip

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread