What's new

Wanted To Buy- Receiver (Denon-Marantz-H/K-) (1 Viewer)

Hello-
I am going to be buying a receiver before too long and decided to test the waters first. I would really like to buy something that is high quality and sounds good. I am looking at Denon ( Like the avr-3801, avr-4800, avr-5600) Or Harman Kardon (possibly the avr-520 or something similar) or Marantz ( sr-5000, sr-7000 sr-19 :) ) but I am open to most anything that has decent power, and I would really like to have DTS and such as well. I dont need it to be 6.1 but that is a big plus. I only have about $450 to spend, but for the right piece of equipment I might be able to strech a little further. Even if you arent ready to sell yours, or would be willing to wait a little while for me to save a bit more, PLEASE let me know! I am trying to get my first ht rig going, and its not easy paying for this stuff and school at the same time. You can either post here or email me at: [email protected] thanks for reading this and if you have anything get a hold of me! Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks