1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted (TNT)

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Jason Walstrom, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Jason Walstrom

Jason Walstrom Supporting Actor

I'm curious if anyone else watched the premiere last night? I've always liked Gary Cole and he is good here. I was very impressed with the supporting cast except for the tech guy who seems to not know how to deliver lines of dialogue. After I got passed the crunching guitar licks and stopped thinking about the shield I enjoyed the show. A very strong pilot episode. I'll definitley season pass this. Great shotgun blast scene too!

2. Jason Walstrom

I just looked at the website for the show and it has a really cool online comic of the show as well. Check it out!

Wanted Site

3. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    I will be watching this along with "The Closer" on TNT. They have really stepped up their programming. The production value is high and a lot better than all the reality show crap that has been inundating the main networks.

Parker

4. Jason Walstrom

I love the banter between characters. I think this show will get better with each episode. I really like it so far.

5. Parker Clack

Parker
    I will second that opinion. I really like what TNT is doing with their new drama series. It doesn't pull any punches. I will have to get my daughter out of the room though from now on with all the "blue" language being thrown around.

Parker

6. BennyD

BennyD Stunt Coordinator

Add me to the list of new fans of this show. I just with Insight would hurry up and add TNTHD to the HD lineup.

7. Jason Walstrom

No kidding I think they mentioned 'a**hole' about 10 times in the episode. I'm not complaining or anything buy I gotta make sure my kids not around lol.

8. Parker Clack

Parker
    I also think I remember them say "shit" too. In the first episode I think can remember one of the characters referring to his "dick".

Also, the scene in the bar with the first episode had some very close calls with showing one of the dancers upper "assets". Like Rescue Me and Nip/Tuck they are really pushing the edge. I LIKE IT! [​IMG]

With all the language and near nudity on shows like this I cannot stand to watch a movie on AMC because of how they dub over the audio in movies to replace the curse words. I think like when you quote someone you should keep the language in as written and said in the original film.

Parker

9. Ryan L. Bisasky

Ryan L. Bisasky Second Unit

i was watching an episode of rescue me last night, and was somewhat surprised when the denis leary character mentioned to his ex "but you like c**k right."

10. Parker Clack

Parker
    I am finding that I look forward to Sundays again. With Boston Legal starting back up in a few weeks and Wanted Sunday is going to be a good day.

Football, Wanted, Boston Legal and Extreme Makeover Home Addition. Fun City.

11. Jason Walstrom

The bad guys are just bad guys on this show they are really really bad guys.

I hope everyone gives this show a chance it's alot of fun.