What's new

WANTED: THE POLAR EXPRESS Best Buy Exclusive Bonus DVD (Sealed or Mint) (1 Viewer)

Travis Brashear

Screenwriter
I am seeking the Best Buy exclusive promo DVD that was included with select copies of THE POLAR EXPRESS single-disc DVD last Christmas and features about 13 minutes of behind-the-scenes material; I do not need the DVD of the movie itself, just this exclusive promo DVD. I would strongly prefer that it be factory-sealed, but will consider an opened copy if it is promised to be mint condition (no fingerprints, scratches--hairline or otherwise, bruised packaging, etc.). Any help is appreciated!

Travis Brashear

Screenwriter
Oh, come on, good HTFers--these things were packaged for free with thousands of copies of THE POLAR EXPRESS and many people could care less about bonus features--you mean there's not one delightful soul out there who would rather have a little $$$ in hand than this mere 13-minute behind-the-scenes pittance?

:D

Travis Brashear

Screenwriter
It's probably no big whoop-de-doo (I believe I heard it was only about 13 minutes long), but I'm a complete sucker for this bonus stuff and couldn't get it because it was only packaged with the single-disc POLAR EXPRESS release and I, of course, had my sights on the two-disc Special Edition. I'm stunned that no one has made me an offer yet; tons of people had to have picked this up for free without any care for it at all. Someone please help!

Travis Brashear

Screenwriter
Well, I'm disappointed no one could help, but I managed to buy a factory-sealed copy today (with the movie disc I didn't need) on eBay for under $9; I have a local shop that will buy the movie for $5, so I get my bonus DVD for less than $4...not too shabby, from my perspective, but I'm still stunned there weren't dozens of people ready to part with theirs...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks