What's new

WANTED - Star Wars original trilogy THX Lserdiscs (1 Viewer)

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
I'm currently looking for the original unaltered THX Star wars trilogy on LD. I'm also looking on ebay but I thought it wouldn't hurt to post up here.
Chicagoland area sellers would be a plus (but not nessesary) as it would save me the cost of shipping.
thanks,
Jim

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Jim: I have a Star Wars: Definitive Collection box set - you know, the one with nine CAV discs and a book. These are the original, unmodified trilogy. I'm asking $75 plus shipping. If interested, I suggest Media Mail - it's a lot cheaper than Priority and, since we don't live that far apart, shouldn't take too long to arrive.
------------------
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
- Napoleon XIV

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Al,
If its got the corrected version of Empire Strike back then YES I'll buy it from you :)
Let me know ASAP as I have a glut of other people emailing me with offers of the regular THX versions and I'd like to let them know if I go with your set.
thanks,
Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks