What's new

WANTED: Snap Case Trays (1 Viewer)

Herb Kane

Screenwriter
Hello:

I have almost a dozen Snap Cases that need to be replaced and was wondering if there are any members who have done their own custom cases or perhaps have their discs stored away in binders etc. who might have a bunch they are willing to sell or part with. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Herb.
[email protected]

P.S. Two separate messages to [email protected] for replacements have gone unanswered...

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I didn't bother email, I just mailed them the broken ones, and got replacements in return. I ahve done this as recently as 2 months ago.

-Vince

Herb Kane

Screenwriter
Hey Vince... I wound up calling and spoke to her personally and she shipped me up a box of them - got them today. Out of curiosity, did you get white ones or black ones sent to you...? The ones I received were white... no big deal, just curious... bizarre.

Herb.

P.S. I can hear it now... the snappers are bad enough but with white trays... oh the horror...

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I got black, but it might have been because that is specifically what i sent back? I have never gotten white.

They did send me back a few extras as well, I think i sent in 3 and got back 5-6.

Margaret Higgins
Ivy Hill / WMS
375 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10014

-Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks