What's new

Wanted: Philips Pronto remote (or equal) (1 Viewer)

Adam.Heckman

Second Unit
I'm really jonesing for a new remote. I have a chincy universal that gets the job done, but doesn't really make me happy. I'm looking for a Pronto or one like it. I like the Prontos due to their computer customization.

I'll look at any model/price combo.

chaz.v

Stunt Coordinator
I have an original Pronto TS1000.

It was purchased to use as a mega cd-changer interface with software that lists all of the cds on the pronto. Never got around to programming it all in...

Used very sparingly as a universal remote ever since. Have an interface cable and the remote. Will throw in my rechargeables/recharger. Will try to find the manual. If not, there is a copy on the net I can point you towards.

LMK via e-mail or PM if you are interested.

Thanks,
Chaz

chaz.v

Stunt Coordinator
Pictures available upon request. Very near mint condition.

A bit more info on the TS1000 series:

[*]The owner's manual can be found here
The product fact sheet can be found here
Programming software and what can be done with it can be found here
Many IR codes and templates can be found here [/list]

Ron_Phelps

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Pronto 2000 complete with charger and manual that is in like new condition. Even with my good intentions, I never got around to programming it. I would sell it for $125.00 plus shipping. Just let me know...

Adam.Heckman

Second Unit
Thanks for the responses everyone. Unfortunately, right after I posted, I ran into some unexpected expenses and cannot indulge myself right now. I didn't mean to lead anyone on. At least I apparently hooked up other people thru the thread!

Maybe later...

Users who are viewing this thread