What's new

ponset

Supporting Actor
Real Name
scott
Did anyone ever buy the COLUMBIA HOUSE VHS tapes or DVDs back in the day?
I did the VHS tapes for a year. I gave them to the Salvation Army.
Photo below is not from my collection.

1642062780113.png

GSdvd.jpg

Museum Pieces

Second Unit
Real Name
Skylar
235 “Uncle Oliver”

Matt: “Throw down your fire rope!”

Doc: “What?”

Matt: “Throw down your fire rope. I’m coming up!”

235b.JPG

And so it goes in this nutty, offbeat episode, which examines what Kitty calls “simple” men, a story eventually evolving into an exploration of mental illness. Can’t say that I loved it, but it was certainly a nice respite from gunfighters out to kill Dillon.

235a.JPG

Museum Pieces

Second Unit
Real Name
Skylar
236 “Daddy-O” Kitty goes in on half-interest in the Long Branch with Pence. And her name is first on the sign...big stuff in the 1870s!

236a.JPG

I love the scene when Matt comes in to congratulate her. But the celebration is cut short when Kitty discovers her father is coming.

236b.JPG

I’ve been saying if I had a complaint about Gunsmoke it was that there were no real episodes about Kitty. I had to wait 74 episodes for one, but here it is.

236c.JPG

It’s my own misfortune that John Dehner would be subsequently typecast as a smooth con artist, and that’s how I’d come to see him in The twilight Zone, so when he turned out to be Kitty’s father, this one wasn’t too hard to diagnose (that's what I get for being such a young pup and watching these great classic TV series chronologically backwards). Still, I enjoyed this one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StreetPreacher
Recent bookmarks