1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted: From Hell DVD Cover

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JonS, Jun 27, 2002.

1. JonS

JonS Stunt Coordinator

Heres the story. I went to Best Buy and bought the From Hell DVD. I just picked it up and payed for it. I never really looked at it, because I was in a hurry. When i got home I saw that the cover was ripped on the side. I went back and tried to get it exchanged, because it was obviously ripped before I bought it, but they wouldn't exchange it. I am a perfectionist in my dvd collecting and this ripped cover will not be acceptable. Before I go spend $20 just to get a new cover, I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to part with theirs. I will pay you $5 for it. EMAIL me [email protected] Thanks.

2. Gregory E

Gregory E Second Unit

Don't get too excited. I don't have one to sell. But I do feel your pain. The same thing happened to me.
    You might wanna check out a couple rental places and see if they have an "extra" cover. You never know.
    If you're really nice to them, they might sell or give you one. :wink:
    Also, you could request it at www.dvdcoverart.com .

3. Jenna

Jenna Second Unit

JonS, if you've just recently purchased it...in the last few weeks...

Take the DVD back to BestBuy (hopefully to a different customer service rep). Don't tell them about the ripped cover...just tell them the disc is "flawed" and won't run correctly in your player; ask them for an EXCHANGE. They can't refuse to exchange it for you.