What's new

Wanted: Final Fantasy Tactics for PSX (1 Viewer)

Peter_A

Second Unit
Looking for a original copy of Final Fantasy Tactics for the original Playstation. I don't care if it's sealed or open as long as the disc is in good condition(fine, surface scratches are OK), and the instructions are also in good condition with no rips, tears, or writting on them. Same goes for the backing. I'll buy it outright, or trade any one or two of the following DVD's for it.
Beastie Boys: CC
And God Created Woman: CC
Enter The Dragon: SE
Best In Show
Rage Against The Machine: Battle of Mexico City
The Patriot
This Is Spinal Tap(MGM)
Good Will Hunting(Alliance Version)
Courage Under Fire(DTS)
Scary Movie
Platoon(MGM)
Sleepy Hollow
Batman
Six Days Seven Nights
Starship Troopers
Basic Instinct(snapper case)
Bride Of Chucky
The Frighteners
The Guns Of Navarone
Please email me if you have one and are interested in make a trade or sale. Thanks!
------------------
Peter
"If rubbin' dirt in your crotch is wrong, hey I don't wanna be right" - Futurama

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
Oh man, it's too bad you didn't post this yesterday, because I just traded this into a gamestore yesterday.
Ah well, hopefully someone will come around with a copy for ya.
TTYL
Andrew
------------------
My Growing DVD Collection
ICQ# 69241437

Peter_A

Second Unit
Awww damn! I was thinking of posting it a couple days ago but forgot. Crap! I've checked all my local game store and nobody has it.
C'mon people, maybe your kid has one they won't miss.....
wink.gif

------------------
Peter
"If rubbin' dirt in your crotch is wrong, hey I don't wanna be right" - Futurama

Peter_A

Second Unit
Anyone.........?
------------------
Peter

Sean Eldridge

Second Unit
I've held onto this game for a long time. I guess it's time to part. Looking at ebay, this goes for at least 40 bucks. I'll take $35 and include shipping. It is in perfect condition, some dust on it, and the manual is in very good condition. I've kept it in a "Case Logic" cd case since I got it years ago. Let me know, [email protected]
Sean
------------------
"My girls won 10 out of 11. And the 11th was won by a deaf mute. You can't beat that."

Sean Eldridge

Second Unit
I'm putting this on Ebay by Thursday evening if it isn't wanted.
Sean
------------------
"My girls won 10 out of 11. And the 11th was won by a deaf mute. You can't beat that."

Peter_A

Second Unit
Thanks for the offer Sean, but I have a deal pending right now. Plus, you can probably make more off it on eBay anyways.
wink.gif

------------------
Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks