What's new

WANTED DVD player/changer!!!!! (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I purchased a refurb Denon dvd changer from Ecost and it no longer plays DVD's. Watched 4 total on the piece of junk!!!!

Anyway, I need a dvd player on the cheap. Would consider a changer first. anything under $100 shipped!!! Has to be a decent q with progressive scan.

What do you have?

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Also, i have a near mint Sony TA-N55ES 2 or 1 channel amplifier i might be willing to trade for something decent. The amp is from the ES line, 30 pounds, 120 watts per channel or 300 watts bridged, black with no blemishes to speak of, original box.

Chris Muollo

Stunt Coordinator
I have a mint condition Panasonic xp-50 I've been thinking of selling. It uses the higly regarded Faroudja FLI2200 deinterlacing chip with DCDi and procudes an amazing picture. Original box and manual. I can't do $100, but would consider a trade for the Sony. Do you have any pictures?
tx

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I don't have any pics. Camera is no longer working. The sony routinely sells for $250. I don't know if I would trade the two straight up. I do have a Marantz MA-700 I would trade-also with manual and in fantastic condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks