What's new

WANTED: "Cube" widescreen DVD (1 Viewer)

Trevor H

Second Unit
Must be the US Trimark version (widescreen) not the CAN Aliance (P&S) version. give me a price you would like to sell it for or a list of DVD's that you would take on trade.
------------------
Trevor Harder
My HT Page
[email protected]

Stephen B

Stunt Coordinator
australia has a version of cube if your intrested
this is what it has: Main Menu Audio & Animation
Directors Commentary - André Bijelic et al
Theatrical Trailer
Deleted Scenes-3, with 2 +/- commentary
Storyboards-3, 2 with live action comparison
Gallery-Set Design, Trap Design, Production Design
English Dolby Digital 2.0 (224Kb/s
and is 1.85:1 aspect, non anamorphic
hope that helps, australia has a usless $ compared to the states, so it would be nearly half price
steve

Trevor H

Second Unit
Thanks for the info Stephen, will it play on a region 1 player ?
The thing that really pisses me off is that this is a Canadian movie and all we can get is a shitty P&S version with no special features
frown.gif

------------------
Trevor Harder
My HT Page
[email protected]

Stephen B

Stunt Coordinator
it wont play on R1 unless you have a multi zone player im sorry to say. i dont understand alot of what goe on with dvd's, australia recently had dungons and dragons released over here, and for once we actually got more the R1, we get a bonus dts track, and a 10 mins of b-roll footage. and with superman we miss out on one small extra, the text artical on superman through the ages, found on disc one. i dont understand, wouldnt it cost for for the companys to add and subtract extras????
anyway, i hope ive been some help, although if you cant play R4 movies, maybe ive just made you madder :)
steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks