Wanted: Best Buy XM Radio Coupon

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Glenn, May 11, 2002.

1. Glenn

Glenn Stunt Coordinator

2. Matthew_Millheiser

Matthew_Millheiser Supporting Actor

Alas, I don't have the coupon you mention.

However, this weekend is a Preferred Customer 10% off weekend, which includes XM Radios. If you have a coupon, this could come in handy. Or, maybe someone here who isn't using theirs might want to throw one your way.

I...uh... would, but I'm kinda using mine... :b

BTW XM Radio is the absolute best gadget I've ever bought... except for maybe TIVO though, I can't make up my mind. But it's an incredible variety of programming... it's worth $10 a month just for the Cinemagic channel!

3. Glenn

Glenn Stunt Coordinator

Hi Matthew,

>>BTW XM Radio is the absolute best gadget I've ever bought... except for maybe TIVO though, I can't make up my mind. But it's an incredible variety of programming... it's worth $10 a month just for the Cinemagic channel!

Well I did get one of the $50 off coupons. Yipeeee. Amazing that people are trying to sell these for big bucks when they came free in the mail.

Now I just have to decide which XM receiver to buy, a Pioneer or the Sony? I'm leaning towards the Sony even though it is more expensive so that I can use it at home as well as in my car.

GLenn

4. David Broome

David Broome Stunt Coordinator

I used the $50 off at Best Buy that came with my DirecTV bill. I got the Sony unit with the Home kit as well. The only thing I don't like with it is only 5 presets. There are a TON of stations I like to listen to.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who likes Cinemagic :)

5. David Broome

David Broome Stunt Coordinator

Ohh, I'm jealous. That was the setup I wanted, but was out of my price range :)