What's new

Wanted: Best Buy XM Radio Coupon (1 Viewer)

Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,

Hopefully someone here can help me. A while back there was a mailing that had a coupon/check to use when buying a XM radio at Best Buy. I am looking to get one of these coupons.

If you have one that you don't plan to use please let me know. I am looking at buying a XM Radio sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,

Glenn

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
Alas, I don't have the coupon you mention.

However, this weekend is a Preferred Customer 10% off weekend, which includes XM Radios. If you have a coupon, this could come in handy. Or, maybe someone here who isn't using theirs might want to throw one your way.

I...uh... would, but I'm kinda using mine... :b

BTW XM Radio is the absolute best gadget I've ever bought... except for maybe TIVO though, I can't make up my mind. But it's an incredible variety of programming... it's worth $10 a month just for the Cinemagic channel!

Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Matthew,

>>BTW XM Radio is the absolute best gadget I've ever bought... except for maybe TIVO though, I can't make up my mind. But it's an incredible variety of programming... it's worth $10 a month just for the Cinemagic channel!

Well I did get one of the $50 off coupons. Yipeeee. Amazing that people are trying to sell these for big bucks when they came free in the mail.

Now I just have to decide which XM receiver to buy, a Pioneer or the Sony? I'm leaning towards the Sony even though it is more expensive so that I can use it at home as well as in my car.

GLenn

Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Eric,

>>I had one, but threw it out because I got a better price than Best Buy even with the coupon.

Hmm, Where did you get one that cheap? Which model do you have?

Thanks,

Glenn

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
I used the $50 off at Best Buy that came with my DirecTV bill. I got the Sony unit with the Home kit as well. The only thing I don't like with it is only 5 presets. There are a TON of stations I like to listen to.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who likes Cinemagic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks