What's new

WANTED: Audio/Video Interiors April 2003 (1 Viewer)

Matthew Todd

Second Unit
Jay, do they sell back issues? Maybe you've already looked into that. I'm sure I have a copy. If I can find it I think I'd be willing to part with it and send it to you.

Matt

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Hey Matthew

Sent an e-mail to AVI but haven't heard back yet.

Bob

Unlikely at our library - and I'm looking for a replacement copy I can keep rather than borrow. Good suggestion though.

Overall it's a pisser as I have no idea where it went (even though the pictures are more or less burned into my brain).

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Jay:

Here is what they have on their web site about getting in touch with them for previous issues.

We're sorry, due to a transition in facilities, Online Customer Service is unavailable right now.
Please contact Customer Service for Audio Video Interiors at 1-800-333-8849 or [email protected]
I would give them a call. I have called them about getting a previous issue with problem. It just took about 6 weeks to get it.

Parker

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
I sent them an e-mail already and hope to hear back shortly. I'm covering all my bases as quickly as possible as this is my bible for the time being. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks