WANTED: Atlantic technology

Yumbo

Cinematographer
Reaction score
Real Name
Chris Caine
Hi,

Where's the best place to pick up a System 4200 (shipped to Fiji if possible via FedEx)?
Am trying to determine power handling on them as well. Intend to pair with a Yamaha Z9.

Am also after 2x 350c center speakers.

thanks!

Jason Brent

Second Unit
Reaction score
I'll pick them up for you.....

All you have to do is fly me out to you with them

I'll even help you set them up and calibrate..

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter
Reaction score
Jason: how noble of you

Chris: have you talked to some of the on-line dealers that sell the system? If you send them a check/money/etc., THEN have them ship it, they might go for it. It will obviously cost hundreds of dollars for shipping, but thats the price of living on a small, tropical island.

Yumbo

Cinematographer
Reaction score
Real Name
Chris Caine
Hi,

Smilol. The closest beach/island we have is occupied by George Speight (lifer for being a coup leader), denying citizens its use!

Anyway...OneCall doesn't have what I'm after.
Any other online sources?

Other options are JBL THX (which seems underpowered), or B&W locally.

Very happy with existing AT350 set. Have ordered 2nd set of mains, surrounds (4 pieces) for US$1,165. Is that an ok price? I had already bought the 2nd centre for rear use with first set. So I will have to sacrifice rear centre for now.

Need advice for rear centre (dipole better?) - in-ceiling for far back wall; power handling?

Need to jump forum to get advice on setting up home automation etc. - lights, blinds, screen etc. Yes, looking to buy high-res projector for 200" screen.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Montelereplay