Want To Trade For Canare Tools --- Have Tons Of Craftsman Handtools

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Stephen Hopkins, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Stephen Hopkins

Stephen Hopkins HW Reviewer
    HW Reviewer

I'm looking to trade for the tools necessary to make Canare cables and also the connectors and cables if you have them. I'm mainly looking for the crimper handle and 5CF die. I would also be interested in either of the strippers, but the crimper handle and die are priority one.

I have for trade nearly ANY craftsman handtool or handtool set you could possibly be interested any, all brand new or VERY near. I would be willing to trade up to 2-to-1 in value (my craftsman tools worth twice as much as your canare tools). I have WAY too many to list, so i'll just throw out a few broad categories...

1/4", 3/8", 1/2", and 3/4" sockets and drivers (forged, full polish, low profile, and specialty)

Combination, offset, open end, box end, stubby, and ratchet wrenches (small to huge, forged and polished, etc)

precision measurement tools (calipers and micrometers)

Screwdrivers, nut-drivers, and hex-keys

All non-power carpentry tools and bits

Pliers and clamps

Pretty much any other HAND tool of the craftsman brand. Look it up in the catalog and I can most likely get it to you. If you wanted to simply purchase the tools and trade them to me for twice their value in tools, it'd be a great way to get $450 worth of craftsman tools for a $225 investment.

I would also consider trade for actual assembled Canare/Belden cables, but I would prefer the tools to do it myself.

Thanks [​IMG]

2. Stephen Hopkins

Stephen Hopkins HW Reviewer
    HW Reviewer

bump... anyone?