What's new

Want to Start a New Small Bussiness which Relates the Home Theater (1 Viewer)

thisisbalu

Auditioning
Real Name
balaraju padda
Need a some Bussiness tips on how to start the Small bussiness which is reated to Home theater. I have some concerns & Questions .

First of all just wanted to know can i disscuss bussiness related topics here ?

If No, I will Stop Here or I will post the rest of my concerns

Thanks
Balaraju Padda

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Well, we don’t have a “General Discussion” section, so this is probably as good a place as any.

P.S. Welcome to the Forum!

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

chuckg

Supporting Actor
No one has responded, so let me toss out some thoughts from a guy who knows nothing about business.

I would suggest going to your local community college and talking with the folks who teach business courses. They can tell you how to get some funding, what it takes to run a business, and all sorts of other things that I know nothing of. We don't know where you are, or even what country, and the rules are different in different places.

Aside from the business aspects, we don't have any idea what you want the business to _do_ Do you want to construct custom home theaters? Sell equipment? Design and construct speakers? Make electronic components? Act as a consultant or designer or decorator? Sell knick-knacks and stuff?

The readers of the forum are a diverse lot, and we can't answer if we don't know the question.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks