What's new

want to play a special edition of the CRS GAME??? (1 Viewer)

MatS

Screenwriter
not an official announcement but a good sign nonetheless for fans of this movie
http://www.davidfincher.net/news/news_010502_1.htm
Criterion Edition of The Game in April
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The moment is finally here, when all of you Fincher fans that have been bombarding me with e-mails asking when a SE edition of The Game will be released on DVD (you know who you are) can rest easy. I have just received information from a source at Criterion that a new Criterion Collection DVD of Fincher's 3rd film will be released on April 25, 2002. This date seems a little early, but we can still hope.
The release will of course be a 2 disc set boasting interviews, trailers, never before seen footage, a psychology test, an isolated score with commentary by Howard Shore, director's commentary, plus much more. We can also expect to hear a DTS soundtrack in addition to the obligatory Dolby Digital track. And as always, the transfer will be in anamorphic widescreen.
If this DVD is half as good as the Criterion Collection laserdisc, it should leave all of you rabid fans quite satisfied.
[UPDATED: 01/05/02]
Posted by Jon Mills: [email protected]

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Well, it's about time! I have the Criterion LD, but I'm anxiously awaiting an SE release of The Game. What a fantastic movie.

Judging from the releases of Se7en and Fight Club, I'm sure The Game will be a stellar DVD set.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Good holy god! This is truly an excellent note. New Line has managed to put out the best DVD versions I could have hoped for, so I am truly excited to see what Criterion can do with this great movie.
This is me = :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks