What's new

Want local tv channels but not sure how to get them (1 Viewer)

fox4hhhh

Auditioning
Real Name
Brent
Hello, I have had this setup for quite awhile and it works well for what I have used it for. I have a Sony BDV E390 Blu-Ray Home Theatre System connected to an Optoma HD66 3D projector. I am projecting it onto a 125" electric screen mounted in the ceiling from 15' away at 16:9. The two are connected by the only HDMI output on the receiver. I have WIFI and the system is connected to it. The reciever has a digital optical port which I am not familure with and a USB port that is available. I am wanting to project NFL games now and to do that I need to access the local tv channels or split the satilite signal. I would like to run it through the sound system if I can. I have satilite in the other room and my desktop pc can also pick up local TV channels. I am just trying to give you as much info as I can. I dont know what my options are to get TV to the HTS or what I would need to hook it up but surley it cant be that hard. I appreciate any information that you can give me

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks