What's new

Want a good laugh? (1 Viewer)

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
That's priceless. How, may I ask, on earth did you find this thing? I wonder what kind of list fee this guy had to pay :laugh: Pretty clever...

DanaA

Screenwriter
I love links like this. Please, please find more. The funniest one was that guy selling the strobe light. Every time I see something like this, it's call in the family time.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Ha! I now OWN this priceless treasure!
No, I didn't bid on it. I just right-clicked and saved it to my hard drive. This sucker is giving this away, and he doesn't even know it!
My priceless art collection is growing. This new addition is going to look really good next to my digital photograph of a television screen showing a court artist's rendering of a defendant holding a fake copy of DaVinci's Mona Lisa.
Yeah, I'm an art lover. I love art.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
How, may I ask, on earth did you find this thing?
Well, if you look closely, it is in the Floor Standing speakers category! I saw the price of $100,000 and just had to check it out!
BTW, check out how many you have to buy at a time! :D :D
This is a pretty damn funny "auction" and I thought you all would enjoy it! :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks