1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanrted: Star Wars Ep. 1 TPM Japanese Laserdisc

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MikeM, May 19, 2002.

1. MikeM

MikeM Screenwriter

EDIT: PURCHASED - Thank you HTF members. I was able to buy this LD from one of you. Thanks for your offers, everyone.

2. Jon Torres

Jon Torres Second Unit

You can find them on ebay all the time.

3. MikeM

MikeM Screenwriter

Jon, the point of posting a "want" is to ask other HTF members if they have one for sale, or possibly for for a trade.

You can fnd many items on eBay, but that doesn't mean that the price is right, or that a better solution can't be had by all. That's the point of this area. Thanks.

4. Michael St. Clair

Mike,

While I understand (and totally agree with) the policy of not listing our own auctions in this forum, I think he was just trying to help you out. Some people would be glad to know these discs are easily/affordably available on eBay. And since it isn't a 'for sale' post, he's not undercutting anybody.

I know I appreciate people trying to help me, even if they misunderstood my intent.

5. Jon Torres

Jon Torres Second Unit

I meant if you could not find someone on HTF who was selling them, you can find them on ebay.

6. Robert Keeler

Robert Keeler Auditioning

MikeM, I sent you an email re: SW TPM LD

Robert

7. MikeM

MikeM Screenwriter

Jon, no problem. I meant to disrespect by my reply. I was just hoping to avoid the entire auction thing, and possibly try to get one that was for sale by a user from here. That way, everyone wins.

8. MikeM

MikeM Screenwriter

PURCHASED - Thank you HTF members. I was able to buy this LD from one of you. Thanks for your offers, everyone.