What's new

Wanrted: Star Wars Ep. 1 TPM Japanese Laserdisc (1 Viewer)

MikeM

Screenwriter
EDIT: PURCHASED - Thank you HTF members. I was able to buy this LD from one of you. Thanks for your offers, everyone.

MikeM

Screenwriter
Jon, the point of posting a "want" is to ask other HTF members if they have one for sale, or possibly for for a trade.

You can fnd many items on eBay, but that doesn't mean that the price is right, or that a better solution can't be had by all. That's the point of this area. Thanks.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Mike,

While I understand (and totally agree with) the policy of not listing our own auctions in this forum, I think he was just trying to help you out. Some people would be glad to know these discs are easily/affordably available on eBay. And since it isn't a 'for sale' post, he's not undercutting anybody.

I know I appreciate people trying to help me, even if they misunderstood my intent.

Jon Torres

Second Unit
I meant if you could not find someone on HTF who was selling them, you can find them on ebay.

MikeM

Screenwriter
Jon, no problem. I meant to disrespect by my reply. I was just hoping to avoid the entire auction thing, and possibly try to get one that was for sale by a user from here. That way, everyone wins.

MikeM

Screenwriter
PURCHASED - Thank you HTF members. I was able to buy this LD from one of you. Thanks for your offers, everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks