What's new

Wanna join the HTF Fantasy Baseball League? Get in quick! (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
1. 5
2. ~
3. Tapioca
4. YES
5. NOT REALLY
6. NO
Current fav team: Cubs
Past fav team: 85 Royals
Current fav players: Johnny Damon - David Cone - Lance Berkman
Past favorite players: George Brett - Keven Seitzer - Bo Jackson - Mike Bielecki -
8. At least for the first few rounds probably
9. N0 - NO
10. Yes - but I don't like him :)

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, well it's a long season. Man, seemed like there was nothing but scrubs left at one point.:angry:

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
I couldn't make the draft tonight, sorry guys.
However, I'm already working up some trades. Are we going to link folks to their teams here? I figure it'd be fun to do - so that we could poke fun at the correct person. :D
I'm not disappointed in my team overall, though. The autodraft seemed to work ok here.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Calgary Hitmen here.. I couldn't make the draft - had to work.. overall, not too unhappy.. already proposed a trade... and when do players come off waivers?

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
Takes two days for a guy to clear waivers and one full day before a pickup becomes active to your team I believe.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Any suggestions on websites that assist in statistics and status reports on players? I mentioned rotowire.com in an earlier post but when going there to check out some of my players, I noticed it's now changed over to a pay-per-month format. :frowning: Last year, it was free....

JustinT

Stunt Coordinator
Yahoo does a pretty good job of keeping you informed of player injuries, etc. Then of course, there is always espn.com which has more updated sports information than any other website I have seen.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I hereby announce that I will win this league. To the other owners in this league, I say thank you very much. You needn't bother checking your lineups at all. I rule. I am the coolest.
Roughly translated:
Trash-talking season is officially open. :D

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
I hereby announce that I am the "Injury Magnet". Any players that you wish to come to harm and thereby not be able to play for the rest of the season should be traded to me. The idea is that, good players with their injuries blend in with the crappy, yet healthy players that I already have.
Roughly translated:
I'm going for the sympathy vote. :D

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
I have to say the more I look at my team (and their stats this spring) the more I like it. I must say the rest of the HTF Fight Club is going to be eating my dust this season.:emoji_thumbsup:

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
By the way, did anyone decide to answer on the bit about who runs what team? I thought I'd asked earlier...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks