Walt Disney Treasures?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by NeilO, Dec 29, 2002.

1. NeilO

NeilO Producer

I was wondering if the Walt Disney Treasures DVD are generally available at Disney stores and if so, are they just the list price or what? I saw in a past weekly roudnup that Cosco and Sam's seemed to have the best prices. Unfortunately, the local warehouse club near me is BJs and I've never seen the Disney Treasures there.

After the initial week are the online stores in general better than the B&Ms for the Disney Treasure DVDs?

Thanks,

Neil

2. DeepakJR

DeepakJR Second Unit

Usually yes, but could always order from amazon.ca and get them cheaper. I ordered all 3 and got them shipped for about 19 USD with express shipping or somthing like that. Pretty good price considering you have to at least pay 22 here. The only difference in the packaging is that it has a small canadian flag on the back, i didnt even notice it until my brother pointed it out.

l8rz,
    Deepak Jr.

3. Annette F

Annette F Auditioning

I bought the current treasures at the Disney Store for $24.99. Week one, they were giving away a $32.50 stuffed amimal with purchase over $50 plus I preordered the 101 Dalmations II animated to get $10 giftcard and lithos with that same $50+ purchase. So, they could be had cheaper on amazon.ca but for me, the combined freebees were worth it for me. There may be other deal opportunities at this time but I don't know. Good luck.

4. NeilO

NeilO Producer

amazon.ca listed the Goofy treasure as limited availability, so I went over to DVDSoon, which did have it for a similar price Canadian which works out to not too much when coverted to US$. They also offer free ground shipping, which I can wait for.

Neil

5. Jeff D

Jeff D Supporting Actor

I returned two disney DVDs to the disney store for store credit. From that I bought three treasures, mickey b&w, goofy, and the behind the scenes at the studio. The three discs were $71 ($23 each) minus the $fortysomething I had in credit was $31 for the three. What I realized after was the $4x credit I had, I had only paid $20 for when they had the $10 dvd sale. So I got all three for a total of $51, or $17 each.

6. Randy B A

Randy B A Supporting Actor

Annette, I did the same thing. I bought MM and Goofy and pre-ordered the 101 dalmations. I had a $10 gift card from the previous pre-order and a $10 off coupon. So I ended up paying about $45 and got both treasures the plush worth $32.50 the 101 dalmations and another $10 gift card.

nice deal to help with the christmas shopping.