What's new

Walt Disney Treasures: Wave 8 - 11/11 (1 Viewer)

mdnitoil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
Wow, this has been out for over a year and this is the first I've heard of any kind of replacement! Have you received it yet? Did they actually fix the problem? I'm wondering if there is any way to identify a corrected disc.

Sumnernor

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Sumner Northcutt
I haven't received mine. Yesterday was when I first had positive contact. I should get it in the next 10 days like before with Disney replacements. I was made aware of the replacements over at GAC. Some people there have already received theirs and the problem is indeed corrected. I just became aware of it about 2 weeks ago - though the original post was circa this past August. When I get mine, I will be able to supply more info. I now have a "modern" PC which can read DVDs

mdnitoil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
Yeah, I just stumbled across the thread in the GAC forums. I'm surprised that the discs have been available since August and word hasn't gotten around yet. Regardless, I'll be calling for my replacement disc this evening. Guess I'll post this in some other forums to spread the word.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks